Chapter 6: Confessions

~~Here's the chapter 6 guys. Hope you'll like it.~~

~~Ruby's POV~~

Ruby was finishing her work at the cafe. Coco, A military Sergeant was always visiting there aside from General Ironwood.

"Hey Velvet! Can you cover my shift this night." Ruby said to the girl with bunny ears. " I'm kinda tired.I need to go fetch Captain Schnee. Also, my sister is coming to my house and I'm not even started to clean my room. So, Do you mind?"

"What are you talking about Ruby?" Velvet said. "The cafe is going to close in 5 minutes."

"Oh! What are Sarge Coco and General Ironwood doing here?" Ruby said. 

"Come on. Not all costumers read our schedule. Let's just talk to them why are they here." Velvet said.

"Okay." Ruby replied.

The two walked towards the military personnels. Ruby was afraid.~~What if they know who am I!~~ Velvet walk towards Coco and asked. "um, Ma' am. I hope you don't mind me asking. But, the cafe is going to close in 5 minutes. Are there someone you're waiting for?"

"No. No one." Coco replied.

"Then, what are you doing this late in here?" Velvet said.

"I was waiting for..... You.." Coco said. "Do you mind me to take you home?" 

Velvet blushed. She didn't expect that. "Well.... Can you wait for 3 more minutes? Me and Ruby need to clean this cafe." Velvet said while hiding her red face.

"Sure. I'll be waiting." Coco replied.

At Ruby:

"Um, General.... The cafe is go-going to close soon. How long are you staying here?" Ruby said nervously.

"I'm waiting for Captain Schnee." General Ironwood replied. "I saw her with you today. Are you her friend?"

"Kind of a GIRL friend actually Sir." Ruby replied. "Do you have a message for her? I'll be glad to tell her."

"Tell her that her sister is going to visit her." the General said. General Ironwood stared at Ruby. "What's your name?" Ruby's mind was in panic.~~What if he knows I'm Red?~~ "Ru-ruby. Ruby Rose, Sir." General Ironwood stared at her hood. "Do you know Summer Rose?" Ruby looked back at the general. "Y-yes Sir. She was my mother." The General smiled.

"Well.... It's getting late. I'll be going now. Don't worry Ruby, Your uncle will visit you someday." The general said before closing the door of the cafe.

~~Uncle... QROW? I know he left because he wanted to join the military.~~ Ruby thought to herself. "but, the headmaster of Vale, Ozpin said to me that he is missing." Ruby whispered to herself as tears drop from her eyes. She then wipe the table weakly.

~~End of POV~~

"Don't worry Dolt. I'm here." Weiss was holding Ruby's arm. She helped Ruby clean the table.

"How long have you've been there? I was supposed to fetch you." Ruby said while crying.

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself." Weiss said.

They finished cleaning the cafe. Coco is waiting inside her car while Velvet is walking towards it. As for Ruby and Weiss, They drove Weiss'car to Ruby's house. They climb upstairs. 

"By the way, General Ironwood had a message for you. He said that your sister is visiting. Ruby started the conversation. "He didn't said when though."

"Really?" Weiss jumped in happiness. 

"Yep." Ruby replied.

They continue walking until they found Ruby's room. As they opened the door, Yang was cleaning the room. She added another bed for her too. They also heard the water dripping from the bathroom.

"YANG?!?!?  Oh right." Ruby was surprised. "Who's on the shower?"

"Blake" Yang replied. "Hey Ruby. Oh, Weiss is here too."

"Hello Yang... Ruby didn't inform me that you'll be staying." Weiss said. "And why is Blake here?"

"She asked me if she can sleep with me for one week." Yang said. "And I agreed."

"After all, Yang has a crush on her." Ruby said laughing.

"Don't tell her that just now! I have a plan for that!" Yang said. As they  tease Yang over and over, the door of the bathroom opened. Blake is dressed in her pajamas.

"What are you doing here Weiss? And who are you?" Blake said.

"I'm Ruby. Yang's sister and Weiss' Girlfriend." Ruby replied.

"Oh. REALLY!?" Blake shouted in surprise. "You didn't tell me Weiss. She's beautiful."

Ruby blushed. Weiss sat next to Ruby. Weiss kissed Ruby on the lips. Ruby couldn't help but kiss her partner. "She's indeed beautiful. Yet, she is dangerous." Weiss said after she pulled back.

"So how about you and Yang. Are you..... Together?" Ruby said.

"Oh, not really." Blake said while walking towards Ruby and Weiss. "But I'll confess to her later." Blake whispered to them.

"What was that?" Yang said.

"Nothing." Blake said.

The four went to the dining room where they eat together. Yang was ready to sleep. Weiss and Ruby are already asleep. They cuddle each other playfully. When Yang was going to sleep, Blake jumped on her bed and cuddle her. 

"Hey Yang. I was wondering if you... me.... you know, like..... feelings." Blake said nervously.

"I-I'm not really sure. I'm afraid that you will not love me ba-ackk!" Yang was stopped by Blake who kissed her on the lips. Blake pulled back.

"Of course I love you Hotstuff." Blake said after the kiss.

Yang was full of joy and happiness on that night. "So, were officially together?"

"Of course." I'll buy a house for the four of us. This month." Blake said.

"Hahaha ... You don't have enough money." Yang said.

"Try me." Blake said.

"Whatever... Just sleep." Yang said while hugging Blake tightly. "Good Night Blake."

"Good night Yang" Blake replied.

At the HQ:

Two guards was standing at the gate of the prison cell. Phyrra was sleeping at her office. Chief Vasilias was nowhere inside the HQ. A man in a hood suddenly walk towards the guards.

"Stop right there." the guard said.

"Ok" The man said.

Suddenly, the other guard was shot in the back. "What the?" Officer Lie Ren?" Ren was secretly undercover so that they will get Nora out.

"Well... This night will be very interesting." The man said while slicing the other guard in half. The man take off his hood. It was Jaune.

"This will be a good night."

~~Hahaha.... Cliffhanger again guys... Don't worry, Chapter 7 will be out later. Whiterose11Z OUT!~~