Chapter 12: The future is gonna bring back memories

~~HEY guys! Another chapter... (It's not delayed.)..... It's one of my friend's ideas...  The bold names are the ones on the real timeline. and the Italic names are the ones on the future...Have Fun!~~

It's morning and the group aren't awake..... EXCEPT Weiss. 

~Your decision makes yours and Ruby's future... So Decide well.~~  She keeps thinking that sentence in her head. Yang woke up and immediately wakes up Blake.

"Wake up Kitty-Kat!" Yang said.

"Ugh.. Where are we going?" Blake said. 

"We need to talk to the General!" Yang said.

"How about me and Ruby?" Weiss interrupts.

"Wait for Ruby to wake up." Yang replied. "After that, meet us on the General's office."

"Ok..." Weiss said. ~It's your chance to talk to Ruby about your future Weiss.~

Meanwhile, 5 years into the future:

"Hey, don't touch the time machine Yang!" Weiss warned her.

"Our names was encrypted on that thing!" Blake said.

"If I'm gonna change anything, That's the time that Ruby died!" Yang yelled.

"I'm also in shock Yang, but this isn't right." Weiss said. "We need to move on."

"Don't forget that you're the one that put her on Cinder's hands!" Yang threathened Weiss.

"Stop fighting!" Blake interrupted them. " Whatever you do, Don't touch that time machine!"

"You're supposed to be my Wife, Kitty-Kat!" Yang said. Yang touched the time machine and the three of them went 5 years into the past.

Current Timeline:

Ruby was awake and find out that Blake and Yang were missing on the room. "Where's Blake and Yang?"

"They went to the General's office." Weiss said.

"We need to go over there!" Ruby said.

"Wait! Ruby, I want to talk to you." Weiss said. "I want to talk to you about our future."

"Huh? Why?" Ruby was confused.

"Are you willing to quit on your dangerous gig and live with me?" Weiss questioned her. 

"I-uh.... I.." Ruby was stopped by a flash of light that appeared on their room. 

"Don't do it Ruby!"

"What? Who?" Ruby said.

"It's me, your sister! Just.... a little older." Yang said.

"What do you mean a little older?" Ruby said.

"She means that we're from the future." Weiss said.

"Even you Weiss?" Ruby said.

"What do you mean?" Weiss said.

"Hey, We're from the future.... 5 years from here!" Blake said frustrated.

"Who's talking? BLAKE!" Weiss said. "Where's Yang?"

"Your Yang isn't here?" How aweful." Yang said.

They processed the situation so hard that both Ruby and Weiss was tired and needed to rest. Finally, they get what's going on.