Chapter 5: Red's secret revealed! Or maybe not Part 2

~~Sorry for the cliffhanger guys.. I write the previous story yesterday (midnight). So I fell asleep. Anyways, here's the part 2 of the previous chapter. Hope ya like it!~~

~~Weiss'POV

Ruby woke up with a pain in the head and barely hard to breath. "Ow, my head. Wait, is that Weiss?" She whispered. "What is she doing here in my room? And why am I here in the first place?"

"Ms. Shcnee! Answer me!" Chief Vasilias screamed through the phone. "Where are you? your partners are so worried about you!" 

"Don't worry Chief, I'm fine." Weiss said in annoyance. "I'll be resting for a while. Just give Blake and Yang a substitute partner." Ruby heard all about this. ~~What does she mean by that?~~ "Ok. I'll have them partnered up with Sergeant Nikkos. Be sure to report to me when you're ready to come back." Neptune said. Weiss noticed Ruby hiding her face on a blanket. "I'll be sure to do that. Sir!" "Oh, and one more thing. There is a trainee that wanted to meet you. His name is Lie Ren." Chief Neptune said calmly. "I'll go meet up with him as soon I'm ready." Weiss replied. Weiss end up the call and immediately walk towards Ruby.

"You do know that I'm aware that you're awake." Weiss said.

"Why are you here? And why am I here? Am I suppossed to be w-working?" Ruby said nervously.

"You passed out. Your aura has been drained." Weiss said while touching Ruby's shoulders. "Maybe is it because of your reckless behaviour of pursuing the NDGO gang yesterday." 

"Whait, how did you?" Ruby was stopped by Weiss. Weiss kissed Ruby's lips. "Good Morning Ruby. Or should I call you.... Red." Weiss said with a smile.

Ruby's emotions is mixed with shock and horror. "How did you know it was me?"  Ruby asked. "Well ..... When you passed out, you asked me to get your bag and take you home. And I did." Weiss replied. "I opened your bag to see what's inside. I only saw a Sniper rifle, A mask, a hood and a combat skirt. Not so shadowy anymore aren't you." Weiss replied.

"Whatever.... you can't put me to prison. You have no evidence it was me. Ruby said with a sad face. "That was a sniper rifle.... Red Reaper uses a Scythe." Ruby said while pointing at the rifle.

"Now you're guilty. The public never know Red's last name....  And you just said it... Reaper." Weiss said with a grin.

"Ah-uhm... It was a lucky shot. Ok, you got me." Ruby said. "But whatever, Don't try to capture me again... You'll just waste your energy."

"I don't need to." Weiss said. Ruby saw a thick handcuffs on her feet. "WHAT!"

"You can control your speed. But everybody has a weakness." Weiss said with a pride. She sat next to Ruby. Ruby, who's now afraid, take a seat apart of Weiss. Weiss took off her handcuffs. "And your weakness is me." Ruby is in shock. ~~Of course she knows I like her!~~ Ruby's mind was screaming. Ruby uses her speed to create an after image of her seating next to Weiss. Ruby then quickly pulled Weiss onto her, She immediately kissed the police girl on the lips. Weiss was in shock, ~~How does she know that I'll be doing this to her?~~ Weiss pulled back, she pushed Ruby which made the girl be on the bed. She kissed Ruby again. The two didn't pull until both of them can't breath. 

~~End of POV~~

"Ahh... That was a thing." Ruby said. 

"Do you like it?" Weiss said. " We can try again if you want."

"No thank you Weiss. I need to go to the cafe. And stop bad guys on the way." Ruby replied.

"You're running through the streets again? You're gonna hurt yourself." Weiss said in fear.