Chapter 9: The Past's gonna hurt you (part 2)

~~Hi guys... Here's the 2nd part for the Past's gonna hurt you. Have fun.~~

~~Ruby's POV~~

"Hey guys..." Ruby greeted the trio. "You three needed to wake up... Coco and Velvet are leaving soooooooonnnn!!"

"Ok.... " Weiss said. "I'll go get a shower"

"Me too! Let's do it together." Ruby said teasingly.

"Maybe a quick shower." Weiss winked to her girlfriend.

"Of course you'd agree!" Blake and Yang whispered in unison.

The two dressed and went to their car. While waiting, Blake saw Adam.... with Torchwick!

"Is that the guy that almost get killed by that boot/gun guy?" Blake said.

"Yeah... He is!" Yang replied. "What are they doing in there?"

"Hi guys!" Weiss said interrupting the two.

"Hey Weiss.. Where's Ruby?" Yang said.

"She's on THAT case." Weiss replied while pointing her finger to Adam and Torchwick.

"Wait... WHAT?" Yang said.

"Let's follow her. Quietly." Blake said.

The trio follow Red through a dark alley. She fights the two until they give up. Adam was tied up on a wall. On the other hand, Torchwick was interrogated by Red. While the trio just watched all of what happened. Blake walked towards Adam and said.

"What are you doing here Adam?"

"Oh you know.... I'm the new leader of The White Fang. Of course I need to get some information." Adam replied.

"Is that it?" Blake said.

"I assure you, That's all." Adam said. "Hey, if this is about us... I've moved on okay."

"Good." Blake sighed.

At Red's Interrogation:

"What are you doing here Roman?" Red said.

"I needed information, okay.... And can you please not ruin it!" Torchwick replied.

"What information?" Red said.

"Look Rose. I know we're classmates since high school and we're very close, but.... you're really not that intimidating and I'm not saying anything!" Roman said.

"Come on Torchwick. I can keep a secret.... You know me well enough..." Red begged. "I trust you with my secret.... Now trust me with this one."

"Okay fine. But don't tell anyone.... Including your girlfriend over there." Roman said teasingly.

"Hey!" Red replied.

"Adam Taurus and I need to go to Junior's bar. We need information about the prison break that happened on the Vale Police Department." Roman replied back. "Your buddy Jaune got away too."

"Yeah I know." Red said.

"I also know that they're heading to Atlas." Roman said.

"What? Why?" Red questioned.

"I dunno... I'll tell you once we get to Junior's bar." Roman replied. "We're kinda lost. Do you know the way?"

"I know the way!" Yang yelled. "I used to go there when I needed to get drunk."