Chapter 8: The past's gonna hurt you (part 1)

~~Hi guyz...  I'm back! Here's the chapter 8 of my story. Have fun!~~

~~General POV~~

"When Jaune Arc was prisoned by Red Reaper, I was a famous policewoman. I wanted to caught Red.... because she's standing in my way of becoming the Chief." Phyrra said to them.

"What do you mean Red?" Weiss said. "Red was discovered as soon as the gangs was formed."

"You're wrong Schnee." Chief Neptune said. "Red was here before any of us are born."

"Does that mean.... You're old?" Blake screamed while staring at Ruby and Phyrra.

"Hey!" Red and Phyrra yelled back in unison.

"Tell us more about it." Yang said.

"Ok!" Phyrra replied.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"Private Nikkos!  Report to my office immediately!" A man with a yellow hair and a tattoo on his right arm yelled.

"Yes Chief Xiao Long! I'm coming right away!" Phyrra replied.

At the Office:

"I'm having a dinner with a friend tonight. Maybe you can look out for the HQ with Private Lie Ren here." Chief Xiao Long said.

"Of course Sir! We'll take good care of the prisoners." Phyrra replied.

"Oh.... About that." Chief said.

"What is it?" Phyrra said.

"Mr. Arc wanted you to stay with him all night." Chief said.

"Oh... of course!" Phyrra replied.

"Remember, he is still a criminal." Chiefs said. "Don't fall for him so easily."

"Yes Sir!" Phyrra replied.

At Jaune's cell:

"Nora..... Ready your things!" Jaune said with a psychotic laughter. "Once we use that Lie Ren guy to bring Miss Nikkos here, we're gonna get out!"

"Just don't do anything to Ren. He's.... a good friend." Nora said.

"Of course.... He said he'll be joining us in the gang I'll formed." Jaune said. "He'll be a good right hand man."

Phyrra walked past the door. Her attention was focused to Jaune and Nora. She saw they were packing their things and said.

"What are you two doing?" Phyrra said.

"Um.... Were packing our things." Nora said. "We're leaving.... Would ya like to come?"

"What do you mean leaving?..... You cannot go outside the HQ unless you're free." Phyrra said.

"Oh don't worry..... We're always FREE!!!" Jaune said before laughing. Suddenly, Ren stabs Phyrra below the chest. Phyrra screamed in pain. 

"Argghh!!!" Phyrra screamed. "Why are you doing this?"

"I'm sorry Private.....  I couldn't watch my friends in vain in this cell."

"But, I'm your friend too!" Phyrra cried. "Wouldn't you help me?"

"I consider you as my friend as long as you're joining us in the gang." Jaune said interrupting their conversation. "We'll take good care of you, Hotstuff...."