Chapter 4: Red's secret reavealed? Maybe not.

~~Hey guys.. I updated immediately because for the following days, I can't update. Because of exams and projects. BTW, Hope you like this.~~

~~Ruby's POV~~

Ruby rushed to NDGO's car and tear its roof apart. She pulled a girl and throw her to the SSSN's car. "Here you go Chief!" Ruby said after throwing the girl. "I'll get ya another one!"

"Red Reaper, please don't interfere on the pursuit. If you don't want to get in danger, I suggest to surrender yourself to us!" Sun shouted on the megaphone.

"That suggestion is really not great Major. I suggest that you will catch the girls that I''d given to you earlier." Red said with a serious voice. "You don't want them to get away don't you?"

Chief Neptune and Major Sun is trying to catch the second girl Red had thrown. After they catch her safely, they handcuff her and put her along with the first girl. Suddenly, Task Force WBY is on pursuit of both Red and NDGO. 

"Which way?" Yang questioned while driving.

"I don't know. Just follow them!" Weiss replied.

"I'm going out. Just drive Yang!" Blake said while opening the roof of the car. 

"Let's part ways. Yang, follow NDGO. Blake distract Red then report to Chief Vasilias immediately. Make sure that Task Force SSSN is not hurt fighting the two girls of NDGO gang."

"Copy that!" Blake replied.

" Wait! What are you gonna do?" Yang asked.

"I'm gonna follow Red." Weiss said while jumping out of the car.

Blake transformed her gun into a whip. She quickly use it to disarm Red. Red's Scythe was on the ground, she jumped out of the car leaving the two remaining girls then run to her scythe. When suddenly, Weiss makes an Ice barrier to keep Red off onto her scythe/gun. Because of Red's speed, she vibrates herself onto the cold ice barrier and quickly grab her scythe/gun and shoot Weiss' hand making her disarmed.

"Don't do anything foolish Weiss." Red said. "No one can capture me."

Weiss laughed. "Hahahaha..... Is that so?" Weiss immediately shoots her on her feet and hands using ice bullets. Red vibrates herself. But there's something different, she's tired of vibrating herself over and over and because of that, she has no energy left to use her super speed. "Ha! Do you think you can capture me with ice bullets?" 

"No I don't. But maybe this will do." Weiss handcuff Red quickly. Red used all of her energy to vibrate her hands through and put the handcuffs to Weiss'hand. She immediately took Weiss' Myternaster and throw it away. Then, she gave Weiss a kiss on the forehead. "You almost caught me. You deserve it." Red said in a low tone voice. Red immediately look at the time on Weiss'watch. "SH*T! I'm almost late!" Red yelled. "Time to go snowflake, Bye!" Red said while running away.

~~End of POV~~

At the pursuit of Yang:

"Get back here NDGO creeps!" Yang yelled.

"No can do hotstuff!" a girl said.

After hearing these words, Yang lost control of herself. "What did you just say?!?" Yang's eyes turned red and she used Ember Celica to charge to NDGO's car.

"What the?" A girl from NDGO said.

"That's for robbing a bank!" Yang said while tearing their car apart. "This is for not surrendering to the police!" She said while punching the crap out of them. "And this.... is for calling me HOTSTUFF!" She punched the two girls so hard making them unconscious. Yang's eyes turned to violet.  She handcuffed the girls and put them on her car.

 ~~hhmm..... I wonder what happened to the others.~~ Yang thought to herself.

At SSSN and Blake:

Blake rushed off towards them. "What happened? Is everybody Ok?" 

"Oh Yes Private Belladonna. The two girls think they can handle us but, this what happens." Major Scarlet pointed at the girls with Chief Vasilias inside the police car.

"I think you handle pretty good Sirs!" Blake said.

"Let's go to HQ Private. Major Sun and I have some talk right after." Chief Vasilias said.

"Ok. Maybe I'll catch up. I still have a teammates to help." Blake said.

"Ok. Take care Private." Major Sage said while waving goodbye.

"You too." Blake said while running away from them.~~Speaking of teammates, what happened to them? ~~ Blake thought.

At Weiss:

~~Boy I'm tired. I need to get some coffee.~~ Weiss thought. "That Ruby girl! I'll go visit her and maybe get a drink of coffee there too." Weiss said.

At Ruby:

~~I'm gonna be late!I need to switch clothes, like right now! Need to go there fast!~~ Ruby's mind is speeding off.

She eventually gotten to the cafe where she works. when she enter, Weiss was already there, taking a sip of her coffee. ~~How did she get here so fast?~~ Ruby thought.

Weiss attention was caught because of Ruby. "Hey Ruby!"

"Hey Weiss. What are doing here?" Ruby said with a tired voice.

"Not much. Just taking a coffee break. You look tired, what did you do?" Weiss said.

~~What if she knows!~~ Ruby's mind was shouting. "Um. Not much. Just doing my job all d-da" Ruby passed out and fall onto Weiss.

"Ruby? Ruby are you ok?" Weiss asked.

"I'm fi-fine. Get my bag, take me home Weiss please. I need to re-ressssstt." Ruby said while passing out.