TaeXReader

It was an ordinary day at Tokyo's most popular restaurant, Akabeko. Kenshin quietly eating his meal while the rest of the gang (mainly Yahiko and Sano) were digging into their meals like there's no tomorrow and ordering more food, causing Karou to yell at them because the bill would very expensive. Moreover, Tae, the owner of the restaurant was giving customers their meals but failing to do because her attention was now to the familiar person that just walked into the restaurant with the navy blue kimono. Tae fell hopelessly in love with you, drooling as the meals she was holding dropped from her hands to the floor. The whole restaurant including you went from rowdy to silent as Tae desperately tried to clean the mess up with a rag, when she noticed a shadow hovering above her. You asked rather politely if she needed some help and she gladly accepted, as you and Tae cleaned the mess off the floor and helped her get a new batch of orders for the customers' food that dropped on the floor earlier. As you were serving a (rude girl/boy you know insert here) was flirting with you, hoping to win your heart, but unfortunately, you loved someone else, politely declining his/her offer. But that was the end of it. She/He roughly tackled you to the ground and started to kiss you on the lips. You then shoved him/her to the ground disgusted by their actions and the sad part was that Tae witnessed the whole thing as she ran to the back crying her eyes out. You started to shout her name, but she wasn't having it as Kenshin and the gang started to come up to you in a unwelcoming matter. The first thing that your face encountered was a fist which was Karou's. "What did you do to her?!" She yelled as she grabbed your kimono. You then told them what happened more than 2 seconds ago as Karou roughly let you go to follow Tae to the back of the restaurant.
After 2 or 3 exhausting minutes later, you find Tae in the kitchen with red eyes, as the chef was cooking food for the customers. You asked for a minute alone making assuring that the food wasn't being burned. When you heard the door close, you comforted her with all your might, but she refused every way she could "ENOUGH! I don't need your comfort! What happened to (person's name you hate insert here)? Doesn't he/she need you more than I do?" "No, I need you! Look, what happened back there was a misunderstanding, he/she kissed me first, wanting to make you hate me even more." "Well it worked" Tae fired back with sarcasm. "Listen, I love you more than anything, don't you understand that?!" You roughly grabbed her purple kimono and closed the gap, Tae attempting to get out of the kiss, but failing to do so only to melt into the kiss instead. You then let go about to head out the door when Tae's arms were embracing your waist. Tae confesses, while buried in your back "I love you too"
______________________________________
•• This is so cheesy.... On another note, thank you for voting even tho I'm lazy to upload oneshots here XD•• I'm now about to work on these One Shots, so be patient with me 😇 :
SaitouXReader
AoshiXMisao
More to come....
-xXBree66Xx :-P