YahikoXReader

You worked at a restaurant  that was near the dojo. Tae, your boss, is very nice to you and gives you free meals every now and again. Your best friend Tsubame also works at the same restaurant  as you, trying to save up money for personal reasons. Anyway, while you were getting ready to take someone's order the door flew open. There he was your knight in shinning armor or in this case the boy with spiky hair. You heard that his name was Yahiko. Your also friends with Karou, you both hang out and tell your secrets to each other all the time including you liking a certain boy, which was Yahiko. Yahiko came in the shop, sitting down near the window waiting for someone to take his order. You quickly gave the food to the person she was serving earlier and went to Yahiko. You said " Can I take your order?" With a slight blush on your face. Yahiko responds " I would like to have the cheapest meal here."
You were shocked. The cheapest meal in this restaurant costs $2.00. But as you suspected, he didn't have any money to pay for it. " I could pay for your meal. You don't have to pay me back or anything." "REALLY?? Thanks!" He kissed you on the lips because he was so excited that he was getting a free meal today. You were at the point where your jaw was dropping. Yahiko, remembering what he did a few seconds ago, blushes as you walked away from where he was sitting. A few hours later, you were walking home from work thinking that this was the best day of your life.