SojirouXReader Part 2

He then gave you some kind of look like you knew something. "I don't think you know anything about me so how about I'll give you a quick recap on my pathetic life?" Kenshin and the others then went to where Shishio might be so they let you handle Seta. ALONE. 'Nooooo don't leave me here with Seta!! You bastards!!!' You thought making weird facial expressions making Seta chuckle. 'Guess he isn't half bad after all..' You then hear a sudden noise like someone dropped their sword... or a certain Seta. He then walked over to you and put his hand on your cheek, putting his lips near your ear whispering, while you were dying of embarrassment, "Meet me at the back of your dojo by noon, I will see you then, princess." He said sending a sweet smile.
Kenshin and the others ran back into the room you and Seta were in. "So did that bastard die?" Sano said in a harsh but protective way. "N-no, he got away when I cut him with my sword..." you said, putting your head down in embarrassment. "Yeah right, come one guys, let's go back to the dojo, Karou's probably worried sick about us." All of you walked to the dojo and you couldn't remove the smile off your face because you were meeting a certain someone at noon.
______________________________________
I could've done soooo much better with the ending, but here it is! Sorry about the very late update, one word : school. I will try to update as soon as possible so, please don't stop reading!
Thank youuu~~~
xXBree66Xx >:-D