Brother!KenshinXSister!Reader

Like any other day at the dojo, it was rowdy, like always. With Yahiko constantly complaining to the "old hag" (Karou) that he's not getting strong enough, Kenshin trying to stop the fight between Karou and Yahiko, and Sano, as usual, chewing on his fish bone, watching them while Megumi (for the hundredth time ever since the big fight between Tomoe's brother and Kenshin ended) (and yes this is after the fight) was patching his hand up, lecturing him to never use that hand again. And then there's you, lovingly staring at your brother Kenshin from afar. It made you think that maybe, just maybe you guys can pull a relationship off, but it's just too bad that he's now with Karou and that your his younger sister. That's when your mood starts to get gloomy. Karou, you always envied her from day one. She was pretty, smart, and funny. What can't she do wrong? Oh right, she's a bad cook. This caused you to giggle, causing everyone to look your way. "What is it (Y/N)?" Kenshin says, giving you a look of curiosity. "Oh it's nothing, breakfast is ready!" You say as you put the food down on the table, leave the room, watching your friends chomp down the food with no hesitation. Kenshin stopped from eating his food wanting to know why his little sister was heading to her room instead of eating. He then stood up following you quietly. When you got to your room, you started to think of how Kenshin's life would be with Karou. Would he forget about you? Will he forget about his own past? While you were in a daze with a sad look on your face, Kenshin hugged you out of no where. "K-Kenshin?" "(Y/N) I love you too much to forget about you." I love you too, but not the love that your talking about, you thought as you headed back into the kitchen with Kenshin with the same dazed look on your face.

Very sorry about the very late update! Hope that it's not to long and boring!