KenshinXNeko!Reader

This was a request from jackfrostgal I hope you like the story! _________________________________

People say that you're a freak, a monster just because you have cat ears, whiskers and a tail. You were made fun of just because you were different which broke your heart in two. You wanted some friends to accept you for who you are, but you knew that dream wouldn't come true. You were going home until someone walks up to you and pulls on your tail. "Ouch!" You yelped as you grabbed your tail from a oranged hair battosai. Wait....battosai as in Hitokiri Battosai?! You were completely shocked that you couldn't move at all. "Um excuse me, but you don't happen to be a neko, right?" You turned around to face the battosai. "Yes I am a neko. Why did you ask?" You replied red as a tomato. "People were talking about a neko girl who they thought was a freak, but I think it's not true. You're perfect just the way you are, so don't think that you are a freak with cat ears, a tail and whiskers, ok?" When you heard these words come out of his mouth your jaw was opened. You were completely shocked. Why isn't he afraid of me? He must be lying right? " You're wrong! Your lying to me! Your just like everyone else! You think that I'm a monst-" He cut you off with a kiss on your lips and pulled away in a few minutes. D-did he just k-kiss me?? He started to walk away chuckling at the neko girl's cute reaction. 'She doesn't realize how cute she is right now' He thinks turning red as he walks home leaving you with a shocked face.