KenshinXGhost!Reader

Long, long ago, you were married to a handsome man named Kenshin. You were both very happy to have each other. Kenshin was playing with the children while you were cooking supper. That's when you realized that you needed more water for the soup that you were cooking for supper.
"Kenshin! I need to get some water from the well! I'll be right back!" You shouted as you grabbed a bucket, heading outside.

"Ok be careful!" He shouted over the children's laughter, and continued to look after them. When you got to the well, you then felt someone dirty hand grabbing your shoulder and screamed as loud as you could. "Help! Help! Someone's trying to kidnap me!" Then one hand went to your mouth, and the other held a small blade behind your back, making you shut up instantly. "Lady, tell us where the Battosai is and we'll let you go." You then widened your eyes. ' They must be talking about Kenshin! ' "I-i will never tell you where he is!" He then started to push you on the ground and put his shoe on your body. " So you do know where the Battosai is?" The blade that he was holding traveled up to your neck.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on (Y/N)!" Someone said aloud. You then cried in happiness when you saw Kenshin. " Kenshin help! Save me from this disgusting man!" Kenshin pulls out his sword, getting ready to fight. "Ah ah ah..." He said as he grabbed you by your kimono, as he held your body in front of his, still holding the sword by your neck.

He then pulls out another blade from his dark kimono while holding you as hostage. Kenshin then attacks the man but he blocks it with a tornado punch. ( I'm making this up as I go.. And btw, the swords have powers soooo... I hope you guys don't mind..) Kenshin then falls back on the ground struggling to get up. The man then tries to kill Kenshin with one last blow, but Kenshin blocks it with his reverse blade.

He then gets up again attacking the man, killing him once and for all. But what he didn't realize is that he killed you in the process. Then man then dropped dead on the floor and so did you trying to muster some words of encouragement to say to your beloved. 
"K-Kenshin.. I love you..." You say in Kenshin's arms as you coughed up some blood and went to sleep for good. He then vowed himself to never kill anyone ever again. And now to this day, you have been a ghost, a lost soul that has lost the direction to heaven, watching your beloved slowly dying on earth, still mourning for your presence.