HikoXReader

(If you guys don't know this is the name of Kenshin's master)
You were in the beautiful town of Kyoto, hanging out with Misao. " I wonder if we should visit Hiko?" Misao asked teasingly. "Maybe we should ask Kenshin where he lives?" "Can you please cut it out? I like him, but that doesn't mean that you have to tease me about it..." You said, trying to be polite to the young girl. " KENSHIN!!!! Get your lazy butt out here!!! We need you for something!" She yelled. Kenshin, rubbing his neck, probably because he hit his neck on something, walks out from the small house. "Oro....Why are you yelling so loud Misao?" "I'm yelling because it's an emergency!! (Y/N) needs to know where Hiko lives right now." Kenshin looks at you with a surprised look. "Why do you need to see him for?" "Like Misao said, it's an emergency." "Alright you too, I'll take you to him." You were so excited to see your crush! Your first and last encounter with him was when Kenshin and the others had to fight Tomoe brother. (Tomoe was Kenshin's first lover and Tomoe's brother hated Kenshin because Kenshin killed Tomoe by accident) They desperately needed Hiko's help. But after that none of you didn't see a glimpse of him. While you were daydreaming and thinking of what to say to Hiko, Kenshin and Misao were already saying goodbye... Wait..THEY WERE SAYING GOODBYE?! "Kenshin!! Misao!! Come back here!!" You say with a slight worry in your face. What were you going to say to him?! Then you heard someone or in this case, your crush Hiko, open the door. He was masculine as always. The cape that covers his shoulders make him look more handsome by the minute...and those abs...you couldn't stop staring at them. "So is there anything you wanted from me?" "Um...H-Hiko...I-i..." You couldn't get the words out of your mouth. Oh well, guess your gonna have to try next time... You then walked away in shame hoping that he couldn't see the sadness in your face. He then grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. "If you have something to say to me, then say it..." He said with a hint of embarrassment. You took a deep breath closed your eyes and then confidently said "Hiko, I like you!" Hiko was shocked when he heard those 4 words come out of your mouth. He then chuckled at your red face. What was so funny? You asked yourself in confusion. Then, he lifted your chin up. "(Y/N) I've been waiting for you to say that since I first met you.." He shyly admitted. Hiko leaned in to tuck a piece of your hair behind your ear before giving you the best kiss you ever received. It was slow at first but it started to get heated up pretty quickly. Then you both heard someone moving in the bushes. Hiko then pulled away from the kiss, pulling out his sword and putting out his arm to protect you. "KENSHIN!! YOU RUINED THE WHOLE MOMENT!!" Then there was a long bang that was followed by an "ORO"  Hiko went to and pulled out the two idiots that interrupted your perfect moment. He then gave them annoyed looks saying "You idiots! What have I told you about sneaking up on people like that! It's an invasion of privacy!!!" He then gave them both a smack on the head. You then chuckled at your now boyfriend's "dad" lecture he gave to Misao and Kenshin. Thank god you didn't get on his bad side today, you got on his good side, and that felt amazing.