SanoXBad!Girl

I know what you guys are thinking...it's about time that I updated? And about time I changed things up a bit to the reader. Yes, your eyes have not deceived you! I'm doing a SanoXBad!Girl reader! I apologize if I'm updating slower than usual. Being a freshman is not easy...
anyway, enjoy!
- Breeana 😁✌️️_______________________________
You lived a poor life for a bad girl, but you managed to cope by robbing some banks nearby. But this robbery changed your whole life. It was about midnight by the time you were getting ready for your "heist" with some friends, but that apparently didn't go as planned. A red head with a x scar, and a very grumpy looking guy with spiky hair with a fish bone in his mouth were headed towards you and your friends were about to stop you guys. You then tapped their shoulders and quickly said "Jessica, Claudine, we have to go! A cute spiky hair guy and a red head with a scar is coming this way!" "Oooohhhh!! You got a crush on the enemy?!" Jessica and Claudine teased while you rolled your eyes, smiling. "Look, we have to go, like, now!" You, Jessica, and Claudine quickly ran on top of the roof tops, trying to escape, but your foot got stuck in one of the tiles. "Help me get my foot out of this tile!!" "Mind if I help?" You turned around. That was not Claudine nor Jessica. It was the cute spiky haired guy. You blushed and responded as tuff as you could "I don't need help like a wimp like you." "Oh really?" The guy asks as he starts to walk away from you. "Wait umm...what's your name?" "My name is Sanosuke, but you can call me Sano." He says as he tries to get your foot out of the title, oddly succeeding. "Thanks Sano." "Anytime, uhh..what's your name? He teased as he came closer to you. "Oh...my name is (Y/N)..." you stuttered as Sano touched your cheek with his hands. He then leaned in but not too much as he looked at you for approval. You nodded, of course because who wouldn't want to kiss the hottest guy on the planet? He then kissed you, wrapping his hands around your waist as  you felt another presence on the roof. You then pulled away to see who it was. You moved closer to the spot where you heard giggles. 'Please don't tell me it's them' you plead to yourself. "HAAAAYYYYY (Y/N)!!! Jessica and Claudine shout as you hit them both in the head. Sano then gave your friends a weird look. You embarrassingly put your hands in your face, introducing Sano to your friends. "Sano this is Jessica and Claudine, my friends. Jessica and Claudine, this is Sano."
~•TiMe SkIp•~
Sano's P.O.V
I start to head to the dojo after that hilarious interruption when we were kissingAs I was deep in thought about (Y/N), someone  came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I then go into my battle stance, thinking that someone was going to attack me, but I turn around and it was Kenshin. "Hey Kenshin." I say as I head to my room only to be stopped by Kenshin. "Hey Sano, where have you been all night? I was heading to the dojo only to find you gone." "O-oh...I was just hanging around..." I replied as smoothly as I can. "Kissing a girl isn't what I call hanging around. Have a good night Sano." He smiled as he went to his room. 'Guess he does know everything...' I thought to myself and went to bed, thinking about that amazing kiss and that girl I just couldn't forget about.__________________
Pleeasssseeee don't unfollow me just because I'm not updating! I've been busy with school work and test, so don't expect me to update often. So I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Rurouni Kenshin One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara