Jealous!KenshinXReader

You suddenly woke up scared due to a nightmare. It was your ex boyfriend, Kuramana. He was a guy that you loved very much, until you caught him with another woman. That was a guy that you swore to never mess with ever again. You silently got out of bed, not wanting to wake up the others especially Kenshin. What you didn't notice when you went on your walk, that Kenshin was still awake and silently following you to make sure you were safe. While you were on your walk, you felt some kind of presence walking behind you, but you ignored it. Then, suddenly, someone grabbed you from behind. And you were shocked for two reasons : it was your ex that grabbed you and he had a sword in front of your neck. "Long time no see, (Y/N)" Kuramana said in a threatening voice. You angrily shouted to him " YOU DON'T DESERVE TO CALL ME BY MY NAME, BAKA!!" You were going to punch him, but of course, he blocked it. You then examined him quickly, making sure that he had a weapon on him other than his sword. His fave was full of emotions, sad, lonely, but most of all anger. " You better not scream at me, bitch." He said in a threading tone about to slit your throat open. "You better not hurt her, bastard!" Someone said. You were in complete shock. You were asking so many questions in your head 'How did he know that I was here?' ' Does he have feelings for me?' It was Kenshin. He out of all people had to save your life. 'This is so embarrassing!!' "Kenshin! How did you know I was here?" You said with a concerned look on your face. "I kinda followed you.." He said embarrassingly. Then Kenshin suddenly became serious when he heard Kuramana chuckle. "So this is your knight in shining armor huh, (Y/N)" he asked lifting up a piece of your hair. Kenshin then started to fight with Kuramana. You weren't surprised when Kenshin won the fight..Who could beat Kenshin? He has unbelievable skills! Kenshin came to you to see if you were ok. "I'm ok, Kenshin. No need to worry about me.." You said but then you started to cry. "(Y/N)...You know how worried I was?! The love of my life getting kidnapped by some wanna be bastard!" You were shocked at the words that came out of his mouth. Could it be that Kenshin was it is jealous of Kuramana? "Kenshin, you don't happen to be jealous do yo-" you were then interrupted by a loving kiss on your lips. He then pulled away. How could I not be jealous when you were hanging out with that bastard all these months? He then kissed your lips again, happy that you are safe from harm and that you loved him too.