YahikoXAbused!Reader

Omg!!! 1k reads?! The best accomplishment I ever had in my entire life!!!! Thank you all for reading this!!! 😊😊😊😊 I'm so blessed to have readers like you reading my stories!! Talking about stories, I'm going to do a Avatar Oneshot.... So please don't give any bad feed about it... THANK YOU!!!! 😊😊😊
-xXBree66Xx >:-)
( this ( >:-D ) is apart of my signature, its not anything bad)
_____________________________________
Your stepmother couldn't give you more chores to do, right? You thought wrong, sitting on a dusty wooden chair, currently on your break. "(Y/N)!!!!" You hear footsteps coming into your so called "room" and the door swinging open. "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO CLEAN MY BEDROOM!!! WHY ISN'T IT CLEANED?!!" "But you haven't told me to clean your room, ma'm. You only told me to clean the kitchen, sweep outside and the floors." She then kicked you, making you bend to your knees. Then she kicked you again, but this time you fell on the floor. She repeatedly beat you until you bled. "YOU GET NO SUPPER TONIGHT NOR TOMORROW!!"
She then slams the door making you wince. Then you cried your heart out until you cried yourself to sleep. Then next day came, and right when you were getting up, your stepmother bursts into your room. "GO AND GET SOME FOOD SO YOU CAN PREPARE SOME BREAKFAST FOR ME!! YOU HAVE 1 HOUR." "Yes, ma'm." You answered politely as you could. After you put your (whatever color you like) kimono on, you rushed out to get some food. While you were rushing into town, you bumped into a boy with black spiky hair. "I-I'm sorry!" You said as you bowed your head in apology. The boy answered " Hey! Watch where your-" you winced at his yelling. He then saw your beautiful face, but saw a hurt expression on it. He immediately felt bad for screaming at you like that. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. It was rude of me." You then smiled at him and answered " It's ok." "Well I have to get going to the store. I have one hour to get all the things I need for my stepmother's breakfast! See you!" "Wait a minute!" You then walked away when he grabbed your arm. You winced because that where the bruise was when your stepmother hit you. He then suspected something was wrong with your arm so he rolled up your sleeve to see a nasty bruise on your arm. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" He yelled, with a concerned expression on his face. You hesitated to tell him at first, but when you felt tears rolling down your cheeks, you told him everything and cried. He then hugged you to show that he'll be there for you no matter what. "I'M GONNA BEAT THAT OLD HAG WHEN I SEE HER!!!" After he said that he made you tell him the directions to your juutaku. When you both arrived at your juutaku, you shaking because you didn't do what your stepmother told you to do. He then kicked the front door open with no hesitation. "OLD HAG WHERE ARE YOU?!" He then spotted a lady with a dark purple kimono. Giving her a few beatings, he sent her to the police. The police said that they would take it from here and there was no need for you two to stay. So you guys walked out the front door like nothing ever happened. Then You just realized that you were free!!! Freedom at last!! A grumbling sound then interrupted your "victory dance" "Guess your hungry, huh? I could go for some Misao soup right now.." The both of you went to a restaurant named Akabeko not too far from where you guys were. Before you walked inside, he grabbed your shoulder, remembering that your arm was still bruised. "There's something that I need to tell you before you go into that restaurant. Well, when I first saw you, I thought that you were the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen in my life, and I would like it if you would like to stay with me in my juutaku..." He then blushed at his words. You tried to process everything that he was saying until his lips were on yours. Since this was your first kiss, you had no idea weather to kiss back so you just pulled away. He then thought that you rejected him, but you then hugged him. "Well, how should I say this.... You may not know much about me but when I first say you, I thought you were some kind of angel that came from the sky. So what I'm trying to say was that I like you too...um.." "Yahiko." He stated " In case your wondering, my name is (Y/N)" "Ok, (Y/N)! Let's go eat something!" He then grabbed your hand, running into the restaurant. This is going to be one bumpy ride for both you and Yahiko. (Juutaku = home)