SanoXReader

You were walking from the restaurant, digesting the delicious meal that you ate just a few seconds ago until a man was running away from an officer. Did the man rob somebody? Your curiosity took over as you bumped into someone. Whoever bumped into you sure is strong. Then you realized it's the guy who was running away from the officer. But he was one handsome looking guy. You blushed at the contact with his skin. He finally spoke chewing on a fish bone. Was he trying to look tuff? "Hey, I'm sorry that I frighten you, but can you help me hide from the police?" You hesitated for a moment until you finally gave in because of his cute looks. "Alright. How does my house sound?" " Good! Just as long as I don't see a police officer around."
5 hours later__________________

You offered him a bowl of rice and he ate it like its the end of the world

You offered him a bowl of rice and he ate it like its the end of the world. "So can you tell me why you were being chased around by police?" You asked taking a sip of your tea. "Because I stopped a robber and the police thought the robber was me." "Then you came and saved me from those pigs." You tried to hold your laughter, but you failed. Sanosuke looked confused. What was so funny? Then it became quiet. You tried to break the awkward silence, but as you did, Sano started to lean closer to you, filling the gap between you two. The kiss was kinda awkward, but you melted into it eventually. He then pulled away, blushing at the process. "Wanna hangout sometime?" Sano asked with a blush on his face. "I would love to!" You replied with the widest smile on your face.