49; turnover

Mulai dari awal

Hence, the reason the food is delicious.

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes were trailing over Halsey's page on Instagram with her photos, and I rolled my eyes with her showing off her outfit.

She hasn't been doing anything else really bad, and I really hope she wouldn't ruin this little surprise that I had done.

These past few days had been a little struggling to stay with Tyler and Josh since I had to do interviews and such with everyone asking about my single I had put online on YouTube.

Since the audio had gotten a lot of reviews and credit, I hadn't been able to see Josh since I got mad at him the last time I was with him, which was in New York.

"Make sure you got everything settled!" my mom said in frustration. "And pack extra clothes too!"

"I got enough clothes!" I said smiling. "Jade will even help me out too."

Jade smiled before we ran off and mom shouted "BE SAFE! LOVE YOU!"

"LOVE YOU TOO!" Jade yelled for the both of us.

We got inside the airport before getting on the plane to travel to Idaho as soon as possible.

I guess being lucky to stay in Washington was good since we could make it as soon before Josh performs.

*FEW HOURS BEFORE SHOW*

We got down to Idaho before Jade and I got our stuff before we took off and ran to Jenna outside.

"JENNA!" I screamed in my soft voice.

She heard me and smiled with her mouth open before hugging me as I ran over to her.

"Oh my god! I missed you!" she said in my coat. "It's been a while since I last saw you."

I smiled before letting go and saying "Jade tagged along. Sister is also performing here too."

Jade smiled before saying "Let's get going! The concert doesn't happen in a while since my show is earlier than yours!"

"Oh yeah!" I said realizing.

We got all the stuff in the trunk of Jenna's car before we took off and headed over to the downtown area of Idaho.

"You sure you won't be hurt?" I asked Jade.

"I'll text ya when I'm done, okay?" she said smiling. "You go and tell Josh and them to be the best!"

"Will do!"

Jade said bye before running off quickly, and I said "We got to get to Taco Bell Arena!"

Jenna looked at me all scared. "We're pretty close by, relax... You also have been celeb fame, little Violet."

"Really?!" I said in shock. "My song's on the radio?"

"Well... Sometimes, it'll come on, but many people say it's amazing."

I leaned on the chair before holding my hands together over my chest.

*AFTER SHOW*

"Whoa..." I said looking over at Josh and Tyler walking over to us. Josh looked a little pale before recognizing me.

"Vi..." he said in exhaustion before running his hands through his yellow hair.

I ran over to hug him with his sweaty self all rocking and whatnot before I said "I'm back!"

Josh sighed before asking "Can we go to dressing room? I'm a little tired... The place is hot in here."

"Yeah..." Tyler said fanning himself.

"Okieee!"

I hope they haven't realized about my song on the radio over the past few days. It was going to be a surprise for them to find out.

----------------------------------

okay

some may question the song of what Violet posted 🙏

it's the song that she sang for Josh she wrote ❤️❤️❤️

remember? the Ariana Grande "Thinking 'Bout You"

but I had Violet write that just for this special occasion 👌

oh yeah!

next part is gonna be some twists and whatnot, and some shocking things happen...

plus, it's gonna be a long part too 💯

byyyyyyeeee! ✌️