I did the same and took off my shorts to jump in and Violet gasping before I kissed her neck and started holding her close to me.

Turning from kissing to touching each other more exploring was quite interesting and yet tensioning because the dressing room was unlocked and the bathroom was wide open.

After doing all the fun business, we got all dressed up and warm since it was cold and met Tyler and Jenna.

"Took you... over an hour!" Tyler said all exaggerated. "What was going on?"

Violet and I were laughing before we walked over to the bus.

We eventually started travelling to New York pretty quickly afterwards.

Violet's P.O.V.

*NIGHT*

I was feeling a bit moody, so I called the family to see how they were doing. I felt like being with the crew was sorta a family, but I need the REAL family.

Including Josh's as well.

"Hola," I said into the phone. "How's mom and the others doing without me?"

"Well... I can tell you for one thing that your mom is really considering to have you call her every day," dad said. "You do know you don't call her? Or text?"

My mind completely forgot about that since I didn't feel talking to her after what she still told me about dating anyone.

"It's the fight that keeps making me think of her," I answered. "That's why."

I heard my dad sigh, and he said "Just shoot her something about you enjoying it. Sapphire's been getting a little jealous since you got all those fans on uh... what app is that?"

"Instagram?"

"Yeah, that one."

My dad is so late on everything.

"She's been wondering if she can go, but I told her no since she still has to deal with school after her break. I think she meant before you guys went on tour again."

"Ohhh..." I said seeing Josh coming in the room.

I held my finger to my mouth before he acted defensive and sat next to me.

"Well, uh... I'll go ahead and let you do your thing," I said. "Make sure to tell Sapphire she still has to owe me money too. I haven't forgotten about that."

"Alrightie. Love you, sweetie."

"Love you too!"

I hung up after saying bye and looked at Josh with his sleepy eyes facing me.

"What?" I said kissing him. "Oh yeah, I think Halsey left you a message on your phone."

I totally forgot about his phone, and he took it before reading the messages.

"I just saw her name, and I completely ignored it without looking at what she did."

Josh's P.O.V.

My eyes peered to Violet, in which I just saw the news alert.

The text didn't matter, but that news did, and Violet got the alert too.

"What?!" she said frantically. "Oh my god!"

"Vi..." I said before she got up and paced before falling to the ground.

She started crying before I went over to hold her and tried to stop her from going worse with her crying.

"Come on..." I said hugging her before she sniffed and sighed.

"Why does she hate me!?" she yelled. "I didn't do anything to her!"

"I know... Like I said before, it's her," I said. "She's jealous of our happy relationship."

My eyes focused on Violet's before we met and I wiped her tears away.

She smiled at me all happily and held my arm before asking "Do you want all the pain to go away sometimes?"

I raised an eyebrow before saying "Don't get all suicidal now..."

Violet looked over before getting up and tying her hair before resting her arms down.

I picked her up and went in bed with her facing me sad, and I asked "You're not... considering...?"

Violet shook her head. "It's not that deadly... I just can't deal with it."

I kissed her before hugging her and falling asleep.

----------------------------------

heyyy 😁

i'm going to try and upload as much as I can over the next few weeks before I go on Summer Break! 😇😇😇

Yes, I'm still in school rn (5/28/17)😡

I get out the 20th of June... 😐

legit hoping these weeks go quickly...

anyways

byyyyeeee!