Will Solace, his captive, and Hogsmeade

it was nearing the another trip to Hogsmeade for the third years. That would mean I'd have to leave behind Nico. That was not an option.

We still had to wear our uncomfortable robes to Hogsmeade. They were huge. Nice in the winter, but honestly, I hated them.

''Will what are you doing?" Nico hissed, when I tossed him a regular black T-shirt, instead of the usual button up, and vest.

''Either you're coming to Hogsmeade, or I'm staying here with you.''

''What?" Nico choked, ''Will, Hogsmeade? Why would you give that up for me?''

''Why wouldn't I?" I shot back at him. Nico rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Nico's cheeks were red. Nico breathed in the winter air, I knew he was thinking about it..he just needed the final push. I surveyed the area, gave Nico a quick peck on the lips, and hurried him in a corner, hopefully unseen by the Perfect prowling the halls to make sure everyone that turned in the slip got in the group, and everyone that didn't stayed behind.

"Neeks, please" I begged.

"Er...Will..." I could see Nico struggling for an excuse.

"Neeky.." I pleaded, giving him the puppy-eyes.

Nico sighed. Oh I am cruel....
🦄🍟🌽🏺🗽🗾

Lucky for us it seemed all of the third year Hufflepuffs and up liked me. Or...they might just us. Either way, I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. Especially Nico being as impossible as he was.

It was so cold. Obviously because it was Winter, and nearing Christmas...
I took Nico virtually everywhere we spent most our time in less popular, and not the best known, while not many wizards liked them..I found them the best. The wizards working would always be so kind, and open to chat, (and if you ask me they have better prices) and they're always so much emptier to its just easier.

Nico and I ran side by side through Hogsmeade, I made a mental note to come here on our next date...

Now walking at a slower pace, I watched while Nico's fingers lingered on the shop window for a used spell book shop. I smiled, "wanna go in angel?" If it weren't for being out in the snow with little laired clothing, Nico would have been blushing, I am certain.

We walked in, I touched Nico's hands of ice, leaving my own chilled, despite keeping my hands in the cotton pockets. 

Mainly we wondered looking at things we couldn't get, well, Nico could have...but we decided to play it safe, and avoid any questions as to how he got it-as a second year. I did however end up getting a bit not last minute Christmas shopping done.

We made it back to the great hall for lunch just in time for Christmas eve dinner.