Chapter 2

We were waiting in the waiting room. Archie's skin was pale white. Doctors were racing around and wouldn't give us any knews on how mr Andrews was going. I was shaking from holding in my fear for Archie

He noticed a pulled me closer. His cold arms wrapped around my small body as we waited for any news.

Suddenly a doctor come rushing to us. I sat up and wiped a tear away from my eye. "Do you guys recognise the names Jughead and Betty?" The doctor says. "Yes" I immediately answer. "Why?" .

"I'm sorry for more heartbreak but they were involved in a car crash last night, Betty is okay to visit but Jughead is not in great condition." She says with concern written all over her face.

"Can we see Betty?" Archie asks.

"Yes right this way" she says and we stand up and follow her down the maze of hallways of which felt endless

"She's in here the drugs should have worn off by now so talking to her should be fine, just don't mention Jughead for now okay"

"Okay" I reply and open the door to Betty's room. "Aw Betty" I say and run to her bedside. "It wasn't an accident" she whispers.

"What wasn't an accident" I say immediately and turn around to Archie who looks as surprised as me. "Betty?"

"All of this, I saw him, he's here and he's angry" she says then falls asleep. "Betty!! Betty who???!"

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEP BEEP

Nurses come running in and shove us out. I grab Archie's hand and wait on a chair outside Betty's room. I just stare into Archie's eyes and wonder who. Who is here?

"Veronica!!!" I hear a way to familiar voice scream down the hallway. "Mum?" I say and stand up.

"What are you doing here? And Archie??? This is not a place to 'hang out!'" She says and grabs my arm. I shake her off and yell "go away you don't need to know why I'm here, now go home!"

"Veronica! Can you atleast listen"

"Fine what is it" I say and roll my eyes.

"Fathers home..."

---------------------------------

Hey guys!!

You's were very supportive on my last chapter so I decided to keep going with this. Sorry it's very slow moving I know I suck😩
Please comment your opinions and therories 🤔💓
Love my wolffies so much and I'm starting to adore this book ahah ❤️

23/05/2017