My boss!

There gonna be grammar mistakes and sorry for that!

Thank you for reading <33

N.N

1 Chapter!

"Where the hell are you? I told ya to be here one hour ago"

"Chill your pants Nate I'm on my way"

"Don't play with me sexy ass, come to daddy soon, I need you here today"

"oohh as always baby" I smirked at that, he was good boss but needy too.

"Don't get exited you're working as waiter today"

"ooh come on don't do that Nate, ya know I hate that and you do too, I don't think you like that some drunk asses flirt with me don't ya?" I knew I got him there

"They don't dare do that you're MINE" he growled in phone

"Then don't make me work as waiter"

"We gonna talk about that when you gonna get your tight ass here"

I rolled my eyes at that "Okay baby I'll be there soon" and ended call.

Ohh sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is Ella, Ella Smith and I'm 19 soon to be 20. I'm in college on my second year and guess what? I needed money to pay for my studies. My parents died when I was 6 and all my family turned back on me they thought I'm the one that killed my parents. My aunt as only person that helped me through. Its summer time and I live near sea and the story I'm going to tell you is how I find someone good as lover, boss and friend and may be there's more.

1 month earlier!

"Ella get out from bed"

"But auntie its summer I wanna sleep more"

"No miss now get up breakfast is ready and you need to go out and find job. Ya know I can't manage all.."

"I know auntie, I'll be down in 5 min"

"Okay sweet pie, I have to go to work bye and be good girl"

"Bye love you"

I love my aunt, she's only one I have and I'm glad that she didn't throw me out like others. I just wish my parents were alive. I got out from bed and went to bathroom, did my daily route, grabbed my white tank top, mini shorts, blue vans and necklace that my mommy give me when I was five. I don't have perfect body, not even straight legs but I like how I look like, I can be sexy when I need and can be innocent and one more thing, I'm virgin and not going to lose it anytime soon, sure I had boyfriend and made out couple of times but on one ever have seen me naked and I'm glad I'm like that. I eat my breakfast, grabbed my keys and went out to find job that I need so much!

I'm dead. Its was already 5pm and I couldn't find anything. My last chance was night club that me and my friends went couple of days ago. People say the owner is good guy and I should try.

There was no one there but light's were on.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Hi" said someone behind me. Turning around I saw blonde girl, with blue eyes and may I say she was fucking hot. With that red mini dress and black high hills.

"Ohh I'm sorry I just, uum wanted to know if you guys needed waiter may be"

"Yeah may be we do, but I need to ask Nate.."