Chapter Twenty Two

*Cyndys point of view.*

I was mad at seeing Austin after he ticked me off. I walked off from my friends and found the BVB tent. Andy was looking things over and tapped on his shoulder.

"Oh little Radke! I didn't know Ronnie brought you." He said hugging me.

I didn't say nothing, just faked a smile.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked knowing something was up.

I crosses my arms and sat behind their merch table, "Austin Carlile."

"What did he do?" Andy asked.

I looked at Andy and sighed, "He's suppose to be the good guy,right? Well I sat and watch him ignore a small group of fans for one little boob showing girl."

"How does that make you mad at him?" Andy questioned.

"It set me back to when I went to a show and he done that to me." I said on edge of tears.

"Your a Radke. You could have gotten in the show." Andy laughed.

I shook my head, "I snuck out. If it got out I was there I would have been grounded. It still doesn't change that he did that."

Andy hugged me, "You'll be find. Go find some trouble to get into or something."

"I've already got into trouble." I laughed.

"Only been over a week and in that much trouble? What did you do?!?" Andy yelled at me as I started walking off.

I turned around and laughed, "Ronnie caught me sleeping with TJ Bell."

"Cyndy!" Andy laughed.

I didn't say anything, just ran off to NYD'd merch tent.