Chapter One

It was a few days until my brother hits the road on his summer tour for Mayhem 2015 with his band, Falling In Reverse. I was excited, because I got to go and work merch along with my brother's guitar players little sister. I saw her as my cousin becaue her brother is like my uncle.

"Cyndy, do you have everything packed?" Ronnie yelled up at me.

I shook my head, "Yes brother dear! Rather know wer dont leave ,until Saturday."

I herd Ronnie grawl at me being a smartass. All I could do was laugh.

"Brandy, do you have anything?" Jacky said sticking his head into our room.

Brandy flashed him a smile and nodded her head

He smiled back at her, "Good job."

We both laughed and watched Jacky back out of the room with a confused look on his face.

"Im so excited!" Brandy yelled.

I laughed, "Whys that?"

"I freaking love Attila and they are suppose to be playing." She said excited.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you excited for most?" Brandy asked.

I sat and thought about it. I wasnt so sure. I like alot of bands that were going.

"Motionless in White put on a good show, but im more excited to see New Years Day. Nikki is a fucking heart throb." I told with a big smile on my face.

Brandy had a stunned look on her face, "Did you say, Motionless in White?"

I nodded my head yes, "Why?"

"Ricky Horror." She said as her eyes lit up.

I couldnt help but laugh.

"Maybe we can get to actually know them." I said thinking about it.

"How awesome would it be?" Brandy asked.

I just smiled.