His breaths can be seen in the way his muscular chest rises and falls.

I flip us over, always liking dominance inside and outside of the bedroom.

I trail wet, sloppy kisses down his caramel body, from his collar bone to his v-line.

I stare up at him naughtily as I unzip and unbutton his pants.

"You're such a tease, Jyn.", he said smirking.

I smirk as I pull his pants down.

He slightly raises his head with his arms on the bed as I step off the bed.

"Uh-uh, you stay right there.", I say as I take my pants off slowly and teasingly.

"I see.", he says, understanding my dominance this time around.

I climb on top of him and give him deep kisses, rubbing my crotch on his with only out underwear separating us.

I slip off his underwear as well as mine and fling them across the room.

I firmly grab his cock and rub up and down steadily as I continue to share kisses with him.

His moans only encourage me to pump faster.

"Jyn...fuck I can't wait to make you mine.", he manages to muster out.

"I'm already your's, Cass.", I softly say.

"You know what I mean.", he says with a smile as he cradles my face.

I suddenly shoved his large penis into my vagina without warning, bringing out a loud moan from Cassian.

"Holy shit, you didn't warn me.", he groaned.

"Surprise.", I said with a smirk.

I went slowly at first, getting used to his length that I hadn't felt in weeks and slowly picks up the pace.

"Fuck, I forgot how big you are.", I moan out with a giggle.

He suddenly flips us over and kisses my lips deeply, scattering more kisses around my collar bone and breasts.

"Well, you've had your turn.", he says with a sexy, deep laugh.

I feel my girly parts tingle at his laugh. He's just so sexy.

I bite my lip just at the sight of him.

Before I know it, he has reinserted his dick into me and I let out a small yelp.

His thrusts are deep and slow. He was always one to focus on the feeling and not the speed.

With painfully slow yet pleasing thrusts, we both ride out our sexual tensions from all these weeks until we reach our climax.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum.", I slur out with a whiny voice.

We simultaneously let out loud moans and groans as we make it to our highs. My moans our short and loud, like a blaster and his are low and long, the opposite.

Thankfully I am on a birth control pill, which most ladies in the Rebel Alliance take as we don't really have time for children.

He falls next to me on his bed and our heavy breathing is all to be heard in the room.

"Damn.", I say. That is all that can be said to describe the sex I just experienced.

"Damn is right.", Cassian replies, sending us both into a giggle fit at our newfound relief after weeks of sexual tension.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Ok, I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday. It's just that I had a huge assignment I had to turn in today that was worth six grades and I was working on it all night. Absolute hell.

On to the real stuff, aren't Jyn and Cassian some sex addicted little fuckers?! Well not really addicted but they definitely value the intimacy. Who would be able to tell that from the movies, right?

Please remember to vote and comment guys! Let me know if I misspelled something or if something isn't accurate to the Star Wars universe, etc. It would be a great help.

That picture of Cassian, though, am I right?

May the Force be with you guys.