Chapter 16

A/N: Longer chapter because I'm a dick for not updating in two days.

There is a new POV as well.

Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy breathing. It is my own. The only sound in the dimly lit room I found myself in.

My hands are strapped down and my hands set in place in a large metal seat.

I don't bother to struggle, knowing that whoever has captured me is smart enough to be able to hold me properly without a chance of escape. I mean, they did manage to make it into the Rebel base.

I let the tears and sobs fill the emptiness of the room. The realization that my nightmare has become a reality hit me like an asteroid.

My wailings echo among the walls.

I stop myself when I hear the squeak of the large door in the corner, my body trembling in fear.

What I see in the dim glow of the neon light is a tall, thin man of some species I do not recognize. His skin is a sickly grey and his mouth has a hollow area to one side, I presume from some terrible fight. His eyes lay deep in his skull and he stares down at me with a blank face. He wears dark grey robes, fitting to his demeanor.

My body shakes in fear as I try to conceal it. 

I stare at him with a neutral face, not daring to show fear although, deep down, I know he can sense it.

"Jyn Erso. Daughter of Galen Erso.", he begins, his voice deep and menacing, "You find yourself in a place I shall not name for obvious purposes and you are here to deliver a message."

Cassian's reassurances and Luke's warnings play in my mind and I find myself playing a false sense of confidence, trying to control the situation.

"I will not be delivering anything for you. Who are you? Why am I here?"

He gives a deep, sarcastic laugh followed by a large frown as I stares at me intensely.

I feel my head being press harshly and my brain being pressured and search as I give out a deep scream.

He is Force sensitive. He is obviously with the dark side.

"Oh, you will deliver a message. Make it known that my name is Snoke. I am the new leader of the soon to be First Order, the successor to the fallen Empire.", he says in a loud, strong voice.

I lead out harsh and deep breaths as he lets go of they hold on my mind.

He sets a cool demeanor once again.

"You are a smart girl, Jyn. To know that your nightmare was a warning. It was I who gave you that nightmare.", he said looking anywhere but at me.

"How...You can possibly be that-"

"Strong? You rebels have no idea of the power I or the new dark side possess.", he says with a smirk.

"You were chosen for you new position in the Rebellion and your father's position in the Empire. If my forces could kidnap you, then I wonder what else we could possibly do?", he rhetorically asks.

I listen in silence, a cringe displayed on my face.

"You will never take control of anything. You have no power in the this galaxy or the next.", I shout in his face.

"You naïve rebels. Armed with a false sense of justice and pride." He whispers hatefully," You will deliver my message on your own account, I know it."