Chapter 7

I shoot the blaster at the target and make a bull's eye. Shooting is my best and even after months without doing it, I can shoot amazingly. It's like piloting an X-wing, you never forget. That is, if I could fly an X-wing.

This is our fifth day of training and we have been very productive. We train ourselves and each other.

"How about some hand-to-hand combat?", suggested Cassian.

"Let's do it.", I said. I'm gonna kick his ass.

"I just realized I've never fought you.", Cassian noted.

"And why would you have to?"

"True.", he realized, "I'm gonna take it easy on you-"

I drop kick him to the ground.

"What did you say?", I comment sarcastically.

"Okay. It looks like I'm not taking it easy on you."

"Bring it on little boy."

Cassian gets back up and we throw punches and dodges back and forth. We want to test our skills but not knock ourselves unconscious.

He knocks me a nice solid punch that throws me to the ground and by now, I know that Cassian relies a lot on his hands. I get back up, ready to get him back with what I know about his fighting style.

I predicted that he would throw me a punch any second now and I dodge it with a round house kick which ends up with him laying on his back as I quickly straddle his waist before he could recover.

"I won.", I mutter with my lips against his.

"If it ends up like this every time, you can win as much as you want.", he mutters back as we exchange kisses. I let a little giggle out.
He flips us over so he is on top of me.

Our sweaty bodies mixing fluids as our hands wonder each other's bodies.

We were in a very large room which was the main training room. This is all happening in the matted section used for hand-to-hand combat and the room does indeed have a door.

"Mmm Cass...the door...what if someone...comes in.", I try to say as he kisses up and down my neck.

He slowly gets up, runs to the door, locks it, and runs back. So eager. I giggle once more and he sends back a smile.

I would tell him we should go to his room but to be honest, I'm really horny for him and I want him right here and now.

We continue to fondle each other as he slips his tongue into my mouth and I give him entrance.

I grab the bottom of his shirt and lift it. When he takes his shirt off, his beautiful set of abs comes into view. It makes my mouth water, as if seeing a delicious Bantha steak.

He takes off my shirt and bra off as well. And place a wet kiss on my chest.

I flip us over once again. I want control. I kiss and lick down his upper body, not minding the sweat in this heated moment.

I get the the seam of his pants and look up at him seductively. His cheeks turn a bright shade of pink and he gives me a small smile. We have already had sex a couple times before he still gives a little blush every time we are at this point. What a cutie.

I press my hands on the crotch area and run, staring into his deep, chocolate eyes. I run up and down and he gives a little moan.

I pull down his pants until they are across the room.

I realize that I've never actually given Cassian a blowjob.

The last times I had sex with him, they were moments of passionate love making and we just wanted to be in and around each other.

Sadly, as a return payment to favors, I gave some blowjobs in Saw's extremist group. Not proud of that but now all the practice will serve me well.

I grab him by the shaft and rub up and down.

Cassian's dick is large. And I can't say that I mind one bit.

I slowly lick to tip and run my tongue from the bottom to the top like I'm licking a lollipop. I stuff it all in my mouth and don't gag. For some reason, I don't have a gag reflex. Cassian grabs my hair to give me confidence that he likes what I'm doing.

"Oh, shit Jyn.", comments Cassian with a moan. This only encourages me.

I continue sucking and rubbing until I know he's about to cum soon. I rub vigorously and stick my tongue out. Ready for the white stream that is to come. He gives out a loud, frustrated moan as he cums in my mouth. I swallow all of the sweet, thick liquid he has to offer me.

He flips us over and runs his hand down my my upper body as he takes one of my breasts in his mouth and nibbles it. I'm breathing heavily, anticipating what is to come.

He makes his way down to my pants and seductively runs them down my legs.

He rips off my underwear and for some reason, I'm slightly nervous but I don't let it show.

He kisses down one of my thighs as he looks at my with big round eyes. What a tease.

I bite my lip in anticipation. My pussy throbbing for him.

He suddenly sucks hard on my clit as if he had planned this secret attack. I give out a sudden yelp of joy.

He rubs me up and down and then sticks two fingers in me. He sucks on my clit as he pulls his fingers in and out.

"Oh, Force, Cass.", I moan to show him I'm loving it.

I run my hands through his hair and pull slightly.

"Oh fuck, Im gonna cum.", I say to him between moans.

He only goes harder and I give a small scream when I reach my climax.

He licks up all of my liquids as if this is his last meal.

He comes up and kisses me deeply. I can taste myself in his kiss as I'm sure he can taste himself as well.

"I think this is all the training we'll be doing today", he comments and we exchange chuckles and kisses.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

Cassian and Jyn are some naughty little space beans.

Hey look, rebels need some satisfaction, too, ya know.

That photo made me cry. I'm never gonna get over their death. Fuck.

Do me a huge favor and vote, guys. Pretty please. With a cherry on top.

Till next time.

*Courageously walks away as the Star Wars theme song plays in the background*