Epilogue

Jyn and Cassian's life together was one of both tremendous joy and immense struggles.

After their marriage, they lived a life of bliss, ignorant to the growing strong of the soon-to-be First Order.

As planned, their base was moved to D'Qar which meant they would be leaving the Rogue One memorial plaque behind.

It was a rough parting but Jyn and Cassian knew that their friends were always watching after them from the starts.

Within the first 7 years of the married life, the First Order had finally become the threat Snoke had claimed to Jyn years before. Because of this, Jyn and Cassian decided it was best to not have children, not wanting their offspring to struggle if anything were to happen to them as they did when they were very young.

Still, they both stayed strong and happy for each other, just as in love as they were the day they were married.

Jyn and Cassian would age gracefully, along side others such as Han and Leia. Jyn's small amount of wrinkles would frame her beautiful, toothy smile and Cassian's gorgeous hair would become white as Hoth's snow and made him look more handsome than ever.

They witnessed a once tiny Ben grow into a young man, off the train as a Jedi with Luke, who would also grow to be the best of friends with Jyn. Luke's disappearance later on would forever leave a mark on her heart. She lead many campaigns aiming to find him.

Cassian became very close to Ben as he grow through his youth, up until his departure with Luke and the other padawans. "Next time I see you, you'll be a kick ass Jedi.", were the last words Cassian would ever speak to him. A scar would remain in his soul from Ben's atrocities committed to the padawans and his jointing of the First Order.

Through all these hardships, they remained confident and happy, supporting each other through it all.

One lucky day, about 10 years afterthought were married, a baby boy was found in the hangar, right next to Cassian's ship. Not knowing who it belonged to, Cassian took the baby to Leia. Leia proposed that Jyn and Cassian raise the baby as their own, knowing they had always wanted to have one.

Jyn and Cassian more than happily accepted the child, raising him to the best of their abilities.

Jyn taught him the values and strengths he would need to survive in their tough galaxy and Cassian taught him everything there is to know about combat and especially, piloting.

Their son would grow to be the Resistance's greatest pilot.

His name was Poe.

Upon the discovery of Rey, the new hope of the Resistance, Jyn and Cassian were overjoyed, knowing that there was an even greater chance at finding Luke and defeating the First Order.

Although, shortly afterwards, they would once again be left grief stricken, especially Jyn, after hearing of the brutal death of Han Solo, her ultimate partner in crime. Cassian, however, was even more stricken by the fact that it was his little Benny that killed his own father.

Sadly, because of the psychological affects of all they have endured, both Jyn and Cassian felt at times that it would have been better if they died along with their comrades in Scarif. It was a feeling that always left after realizing that they still had each other and it was the only thing they ever needed, not to mention people like Leia and their son.

K-2SO would stay by Cassian's side forever, always being his second in command. And of course, he and Jyn would always remain sassy asses to each other.

Cassian and Jyn rose through the ranks, becoming influential council to Leia during strategical meetings. Leia herself claims them to be her most trusted council, a claim which Jyn jokingly denies.