Chapter 14

The week of preparations for my mission went by smoothly, with my mechanical work as a distraction and Cassian being with me through my training and my break from duties. My idea of bliss.

Then came the mission which went surprisingly well and quickly. The Coruscantian assassins did a poor job to cover their tracks and arresting them was a piece of cake, thanks to my skilled team and their surprise at us discovering them.

The mission actually made me forgot my odd nightmare of Darth Vader. I must be extra careful of the looming darkness that is rising out of the ashes of the Empire. That is my new mission.

"Stardust, you coming with me to take this cast off?",said Cassian, coming up behind me, pressing kisses to my neck.

"Is little Cassie scared?", I say mockingly with a smirk.

"Fine, don't come then.", he said, acting like a little child.

"No, no, I'm coming.", I said as we walked out of his room to the medical center.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched as the doctors focused on taking off Cassian's cast with a large pair of sturdy scissors.

Cassian just looked up at me with a smirk as I matched his expression.

These last few weeks, Cassian has been very attached to my which I can't complain about. When I had first met him, I never would have guessed he was such a sexual person. Also, can't say I'm too upset about that. I guess he's making up for all those years of being alone and focused on the cause before him.

"Your wound has healed up very nicely, Captain. That's all I have for you so you can leave when you're ready.", said the doctor as he bid us a farewell and walked out of the hospital room.

"Finally. God, I didn't think I would last.", he said as he stood up and gave me a soft kiss.

I chuckled at the thought of Cassian not being able to withstand a cast on his arm for four weeks.

"Cassian, you've been to hell and back but you can't handle a couple of weeks with a cast."

"Not when you're right in front of me and I can't have you.", he said, biting my ear.

"Not here, Cass.", I whisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are only in Cassian's room for about five seconds before he throws off his shirt and tugs off mine.

"A little eager, aren't we?", I say teasingly.

He kisses along my jawline and moves down to my neck.

"You have no idea.", he breaths out.

I tangle my fingers in his hair as he grabs me by the thighs and lifts me up, pressing me against the wall.

After some weeks without intimacy with Cassian, I'm not gonna lie, I was also very eager to be with him in that way. Not only is it in my human nature but after you've been with someone like Cassian, there's no going back.

I slip off my bra and he slips my nipple in his mouth and sucks. I tug his hair in satisfaction which he seems to like as he groans.

He carries me to the bed and smoothly lays me down as he hovers over me.

I run my hand all over the warm skin of his upper body.