Chapter 1

I quietly tiptoe to the bathroom. I don't want to wake Cassian. As I shut the door, I lean against it, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. Fuck! Why Jyn?! Why can't you control yourself?! 

I turn on the faucet and splash my face with cold water. I have to wake myself up and get ready to face Cassian. I am worried for the aftermath but I can't deny that I wanted this to happen.

As I sink to the floor, I reflect on last night while a sly smile grows on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He ran his hands along my back as my hands ran through his hair. 

We held onto each other for dear life, as if our separation would have severe consequences.

                                                                                    ~~

The bed softly rocked in a rhythmic, steady repetition. 

His heavy breathing and my satisfied moans were the only sounds to be heard in his quarters. 

                                                                                    ~~

I lay on top of him as we stare into each other's  eyes. Our long breaths are what is left from the storm.

The adrenaline is still present but is fading away as we lay side by side, never breaking our gaze, until we slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find myself  biting my bottom lip as I return to reality. I have to tell him that I don't regret last night because the reality is that I deeply care for Cassian and after Scarif, leaving him alone to suffer is not an option. I can't just deny it ever happened and move on. After all...

I wouldn't mind if it happened again.

But how could I face him?! Why are you so awkward Jyn?!  

My face lands in my hands as I sigh loudly. 

I hear a knock at the door. "Jyn? Are you okay?" asks Cassian.

Fuck! What do I say?! Maybe? No? Are you stupid, Jyn?

"Uhh... yes."

It's now or never, Jyn.

I slowly and painfully open the bathroom door.

I am overcome with a feeling of relief as I find that the same face of embarrassment I'm wearing  is plastered on Cassian's face.

I stare up at him with a face that radiates awkwardness.

"So...um...Wh-what did you think?" Cassian stammers.

"Of what...?", I ask,"Oh, that."

He wears a face of shame. No! Shit! I didn't mean it like that!

I touch his arm in a comforting way.

"No, no, no. It wasn't bad at all. In fact... It was pretty...amazing."

He looks down at me with a small smile.

"What does this mean? For us...", he asks.

"What do you want it to mean?", I hesitantly ask, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"You know what I want", he says, matter of factly.

I slowly walk up to him cautiously. I cradle his face in my hands and stare up at him hopefully. It must look quite funny considering he is substantially taller than me but neither of us care.

I kiss him softly and slowly. Now he knows what I want.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Author's note:

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Do you think I should keep it in Jyn's POV or should I include Cassian's POV, too? I can't decide! Please leave suggestions in the comments! 

Also, what should I call you guys??