Chapter 10

Boyega and I arrive at his hide out. We took his speed biker to get there. His hide out is in the desert area of Gungan, secluded, just as I had expected.

He gets off the bike, grabs me by my waist and lifts me up to pull me down.

I give a girly giggle.

His dirty hands make me want to vomit on his stupid face.

"Come on in, darling.", he says invitingly as I enter the vicinity.

It looks extremely similar to Saw's Castle but that is to be expected as this place used to be a castle as well.

While he is turned around to speak to his "buddies", I quickly sent the coordinated to Cassian through the comm link.

"Hurry, Cassian.", I whisper desperately into the comm link.

"We are on the way.", said Cassian.

If he doesn't get here soon, Boyega and I might have sex. I can't stand the idea but it was always a possibility.

"Let me take you to my room.", he says. Oh, shit.

As we enter his quarters, he puts his nose to my neck.

"Mmmmm, you smell real nice.", he whispers. I want to gag.

I have to do this.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I never thought I would ever have to do this. Do it for them, Jyn.

He tried to take off my top but I grab his arms and run my hands down them, deepening the kiss, to distract him. I have to stall this as long as I can.

He grabs my shoulders and pushes me down to my knees with my face in his crotch.

I knew this was gonna happen.

"We're almost there.", said Cassian through the comm. They aren't gonna make it fast enough.

He unzips his pants to reveal his erect cock.

Don't screw up the mission, Jyn.

I take his tip in my mouth. A grimace on my face. I want to bite that shit off and watch him bleed to death. But, I don't.

I put the whole thing in my mouth. If I know anything about this guy, it's that he will cum quick. A usual happening with men with big egos.

I suck fast and hard.

He moans loudly and tilts his head up.

He will be done soon.

I continue and gag. He thinks it's from his "length" but in reality, I just feel like vomiting. The perfect cover-up.

I can't lie, I'm a pretty good actress.

He cums quickly and I'm basically forced to eat the cum. I'm gonna force myself to throw it up when we get back to the base.

As if on cue, I hear blaster shots being fired outside of the door.

"Do you hear that?", he says as he looks toward the door.

This is my chance.

"Hear what?", I say as I grab a knife I had under my skirt and stab Boyega multiple times.

He screams in pain.

"Fuck you, bitch.", he groans.

"Fuck you, too.", I say as he passes out, "you have a lousy dick, by the way."

I use a cloth to cover up his "parts".

I'm about to walk out as Cassian runs in.

"Thank God you're okay.", he says, relieved, as he gives me a hug.

He sees Boyega on the floor with a cloth over his crotch and looks at me.

"Don't ask.", I say as we sneak out of the room.

All around us, our men are taking down the militia men, obviously better trained than any of them.

Cassian and I take down a couple on our way to
our planned destination. Their leader's quarters.

His name is Zane Bataan. He has followed the First Order for a long time, wanted to be in the higher rankings but because of his poor social class, the First Order gave him a pitiful excuse for not accepting him and instead gave him this militia. They put him on a leash and being the idiot that he is, he allowed it.

I had been considering sparing his life but after hearing of the atrocities he has committed to the people of this planet, I cannot allow it. Those who'd don't give mercy, don't deserve mercy.

We stand now right in front of Zane's door to his quarters.

Cassian and I stare at each other. We have actually made it this far without messing up. Thank the Force.

We walk in and Zane is turned around, as if he had expected us.

"Zane Bataan. The Resistance cannot let you walk out of this room alive because of the atrocities you have committed against the people of Gungan.", I say, as if reciting his death sentence in a court room.

Then, everything happens so quickly.

I have my hand on my blaster.

Zane whips around and shoots the one we didn't see in his hands to the first person he sees. It is Cassian.

I reflexively shoot back at him more times than I can count. Zane Bataan is dead.

I looked down at Cassian with tears I didn't know were in my eyes.

He was luckily shoot in the arm. He was a good chance of living.

"Cass, stay with me, okay?", I say though tears.

I scream for help and three of the men under my leadership come as see Cassian. They know what to do and carry him to the ship. I follow.

As I walk back into the common room, there are no more militia men and so this mission is complete.

Although, now I have a new mission.

To keep Cassian alive. Without him, I would die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:

What a battle!!! But will Cassian survive this one???

Guys, please vote!!! All you have to do is press the little Star icon!!! Please vote guys, it takes like one millisecond.

Also, if you didn't notice, I will be updating this book every other day (occasionally two days in a row if I have nothing to do and write a lot that day).

May the Force be with you guys.