You ended up laughing at how flustered he became and decided to leave him be. "Well, we should head home now. I'm sure everyone's a bit worn out from today altogether."

"A bit?" Taehyung mumbled, which earned him a light jab to his arm.

"Taehyungie," Jimin grabbed him by the arm and yanked him into view, "take a picture with me."

"What about us?" Namjoon said.

"Only the 95 line this time." Taehyung then turned back to the camera. While Jimin puckered his lips, Taehyung casually smiled while leaning in closer to him. After snapping the picture, Jimin immediately uploaded the picture onto their twitter.

Before you knew it, the evening of October 31st was upon you, and the party was in about 2 hours. The day before, you had gone out to get your nails done before going back to your house to gather clothes and your outfit for a sleepover at Minji's house.

While you girls were busy trying to get ready, the guys made a little pit-stop at the store as Jimin asked them to. He had run out of red cups and snacks faster than he expected to and needed more.

"Hey, how do I look?"

"You guys think Jiyeong'll drool as soon as she sees me?" Taehyung asked, leaning himself up against one of the shelves with a lollipop to his tongue.

Yoongi grabbed up a couple chips from a close by shelf. "When are you going to stop being so full of yourself, huh?"

"As soon as Jimin hyung grows a bit taller."