As we start eating or shall I say as I start being the food tester-neymar and davi looked at me with hopeful eyes waiting for me to rate the food they made.I was fully amaze from how the food tasted so good.I shall say that I am proud that davi as well as neymar can cook a meal.

"This is amazing"I moaned as I bite my burger.Davi and neymar released a breath and they both then joined me.

We were having fun and for the first time in a long time I get to witness the true happiness of my son.

The world is chaotic and as a five year old boy davi began to understand it.He was a prince but like no other he is stilla kid.And the pressure for him is high,the stakes is higher for him because he is a prince.Not just any prince but the future king of trau.

Sometimes I want to show him the true meaning of life.I want to give him what he deserve a normal childhood-just like I had.I want him to experience the adventures I had as a kid.But even as his mother I had to understand the child I gave birth to is not just any child.

So seeing him so carefree as he played with one of the guards in which he looks to as an uncle and not as a guard brought a smile to my face.Neymar laid on the picnic matt as I did the same only difference is I was reading a book.

"Its been nice"Neymar start up a conversation and I looked at him with a questioning hmm as I urge him to continue."This has been nice despite certain flaws this has been a good trip." He explains and I couldn't agree more.

"Its what davi and I needed"He continues."A trip away from our hectic schedule with our favorite person"He states and I bite back a smile as he confesses that I am his favorite person.

"He did enjoy himself"I stated as we both turn our attention to our five year old son who is now playing a chasing game with the guards.

"He did,His smile is wide and his laughter is loud"Neymar agreed.

"He needed this as much as you needed a break"I states and he hummed in agreement as he laid back down and closes his eyes.

I laid next to him,hands rest upon my stomach.

"Why are you so far away?"He asks but I am literally laying next to him."I want you to be closer"He suggests."I want you to lay on my chest as you softly draw patterns on it."He pulls me closer.And minutes later I find myself head resting against his chest and I was humming one of alex's songs as I softly draw patterns on his clothed chest.

"Serayah?"Neymar calls queitly as the both of us could hear davi's loud laughter from where we were."I don't expect you to return this but I just want you to know that I really do love you.I'm inlove with you.I love you"He says oh so quietly as he plays with my hair.

I listened to his steady heartbeat and I know its true because the calmness of his heartbeat makes me know it.Because that is the same way my heart beats when he is around-calm but joyful.

He placed a kiss on my forehead as I sat up and faced him."I don't really know what's in it for us in the future.But I want you to know that I do care for you more than I should.And yes the scar that you left me with its still here"I pointed at my heart "But what is a love story without crooked love"I states before I dipped my head and gave him a long kiss.

We pulled away when our child shouted "Mommy daddy stop KISSING!"Davi ran to us with a frown and arms croseed infront of his chest."Is someone jealous?"I raised my eyebrows at davi and the thing with davi is that he easily admits as he nodded sadly to the fact that he was jealous that I was kissing neymar.

He sure is someone doesn't like to share,just like his mother.

"Let me give you a kiss then"I said as I got up and make a kissy face."Eew mumma you look like a kissy monster"Davi says laughing."Really well this kissy mumma really want to kiss her baby boy!"I exclaimed as he shrieks and ran away from me as I chased after him.

Soon we were on the ground davi laughing as he tries to wriggle free from my arms as I give him kisses all over his face.

"Nobody steals my kissy monster from the king!"Neymar exclaimed and with that davi and I ran away from neymar.Laughing loudly.

Neymar catches davi first soon I was also catched and the three of us laughs loudly but soon we calmed down and realized the sun began to set.

Davi rests his head upon neymar's shoulders as neymar carries him with one hand.Neymar wraps his free hand around my waist and pulls me closer and rests his hands around me as we watch the sun beginning to set.

We were immediately taken by the beauty."I have the best parents in the whole world"Davi mutters as he begins to close his eyes.

Neymar and I were taken back but soon smiles were on our faces."We love you"Neymar said as he plants a kiss on davi's forehead.

"And I love you"Neymar said as he places a kiss on my head.

And at that moment I felt content.

Nissa Mail 💓

I find this chapter really cute.

Few days ago I woke up to upsetting news.My heart and prayers go to the victim affected by manchester bombing,phillipines
,jakarta,syria,bangkok.

I could not fathom what the family and friends who have lost their lost one must feel right now.

I hope you know that this act of terror is nothing compare to the strength of the people,We are stronger together.Love always wins.

Comment and vote💕

Playlist:
Hearts don't break around here-Ed sheeran
Perfect-Ed sheeran
Barcelona-Ed sheeran
Bibia Be Ye Ye-Ed sheeran