Chapter 12

Pleasebenaked-The 1975

Neymar

She looked so calm and peaceful next to me the gold silk cover barely covering her frame.As she her head rested on my chest and my arms wrapped protectively on her body.

We made love more than once tonight hat it drove her body tired."I'm doing this for you baby girl."I said softly kissing her hairline as I inhaled her scent.

I left her there put on my pants and get ready before I carried her.The silk cover covering her body as I gently lift her up and carried her bridal style towards her own bedroom.

I gently laid her on her own bed.Before taking a few steps back and admired her.

I am afraid if I looked at her longer,I would-I would change my mind.

Its safer to know that she is alive than she being dead because of my own selfishness.

She stirred and I took that as a sign that she was beginning to wake up,I quickly head out of her bedroom.

This was it.I thought to myself.

Serayah

I pretended to be asleep.I was awake when he carried me back to my bedroom.I just wanted to feel his warmth,his arms around me one
last time.

I faced the window as I hear the door close after him.

That was it.

I closed my eyes as tears were already beginning to fall upon my cheek. But I don't want us to end this way.

So I stood up.Putting on my robe that was hanging next to the door.

I walk out of my bedroom and to find neymar walking away from my bedroom.

"I hate this neymar"

Neymar

Her voice made me stop.That voice.

"I hate that you're running away from me after I give you everything"she said sounding more  broken.

"Neymar I love you,I don't know how to convince you that I do.Because we both know that you know and I don't know how could you think alex-Alex doesn't make me as happy as you do.that is the truth." She said and it took all the power in me to run back to her,to give her a kiss and tell her I love her.

"But if letting me go-letting us go makes you happy.Then I think I could handle that."she said as her voice shakes.

So I stood there few meters away from her.Hearing her say all this words-hell doing this,leaving her is killing me but I have to.

I cleared my voice."I'll send the divorce papers that you need to sign"I said and as I heard her let out a sob.I close my eyes trying to hold back my tears.

Serayah

I have all this memories of him-of us.But the most painful one of all is watching him walk away from me.

I walk back in my bedroom.Tommorow will surely be a hectic day.The divorce will surely be announced as soon as I sign the papers.And just maybe I feel that I'm not ready.I'm not ready to face all those hungry foxes(medias).I have humiliated my position,I have humiliated my family.Just because I couldn't keep my husband satisfied by my company.