Chapter 6

Serayah

He need not to say anything but by the expression on his face he was dissapointed and I am too.I knew that had not supposed to say anything regarding our bedroom difficulties but the urge of having to let the weight on my shoulders gone was strong.

And without a word he left me to myself accompanied by my mother,sister and sister in law who shared the same look,worry on their faces."I have to go." I said and they nodded before I left the premises.

"Neymar"I called upon him."Go back to gossiping the lack of intimadicy we have in the bedroom."He mocks but I let out a frustrated groan "I'm sorry"I said but it did not bring him to stop walking.

I walk back to the patio but the three woman was talking among themselves in which I would think was about me but then my thoughts change when I hear they mentioned brownies."Oh you're back"Serane says as she leans back to her chair but her swollen belly covered half of her face.

"How did it go?"My mother asks and I shrug."Honey,you have to understand that some things have to be kept private especially the topic of sex."My mother advises but I looked away wishing that the world would swallow me right now.The feeling of guilt is one that I hate."Princess where were you before the attack" My sister directed the question towards rafa who was now fidgeting with her fingers and moving in her chair probably uncomfortable with the question.

"She was sent to fiji to check on trau's trade there." I made up a lie and answer with ease.The conversation was then brought to trade and the economy rate that has been slowly increasing.Soon it was time for me to get ready and I was dreading the fact that I have to face with neymar having to deal with the feeling of guilt.

I walk towards the castle with arms interlocking with rafa leaving my mother and sister to continue with their tea.I have to say they are lucky they don't have to attend tonight's function.

"Hey, thank you for saving me back there"She says and I smiled gracefully but then I think of it and it just made me question where is her child,she was with child when she left why isn't her stomach swollen or pregnant."Rafa-uh"But before I continue

"I had a miscarriage too it was a week after I landed in new york,I needed to find myself before I could face this life again.I needed to heal myself.The miscarriage showed me how badly I wanted to be a mother.I was distraught,depressed and I knew that I needed to find myself before I could come back here and I did with the help of scott"She says at first I was shocked to learn of her condition but I noticed the smile she had in the end when she mentioned the name of scott.

"Scott?"I ask and she nodded smiling shyly,"It has been one month,but I notice the way his eyes sparkle when he talks about his niece you should see it,it glistens with love.He lives music,he loves coldplay and the beatles and all that and I dont even enjoy the beatles bur I start to love listening to them because of him!,He gets so competitive when talking of golf,Hell I don't even like golf but the way he talks of it makes me want to try.And then you should see how sleepy he looks when we skype,Its adorable"And the whole time she rambles on she does not realised but her eyes were full of adoration and her smile is wide.

"Is this love,sera?"She asks and I looked at her with a smile,I tried to find an answer to her question but I couldn't."I think so rafa."I said to her though the tone in my voice had an edge,I was panicking.

Is there such thing as losing feelings of love?.Can you really fall out of love?.But then I think of all the things that he has done,He have been there for every step of the way,through the miscarriage despite me pushing him away,through the funeral,the sweet gestures,the comprimises he is making.He is trying,right?.

"Sera."I saw rafa's hands wave infront of me and I was brought back to reality."yea?"I asks,"I want to return to america,for christmas do you uh do you think neymar would allow?"She asks and I looked at her "I don't know"I answered honestly with neymar everything is unpredictable.

I got ready in a matter of an hour,neymar entered the room.I step into my shoes.And a tiara was placed carefully on my head and then the jewels next I was ready.Neymar just kept watching the tv.

I cleared my throat while the ladies who helped me get ready stand in the corner of the room,He turn the tv off before standing up.He looked at me then nodded.I walk behind him as he led the way to the bonquet.

Before entering he took my hands in his and I let out an annoyed groan."You know im sorry right"I said frustatedly but he just nodded and we then entered the bonquet with rafa and davi behind us.I looked at rafa and we made eye contact but she just gave me a thumbs up and small sad smile.

"His Royal Highness,King Neymar.Her Royal Highness,Queen Serayah.His Royal Highness,Prince Davi, Her Royal Highness Princess Rafaella."

I shook hands with the mayor before his wife then his two young children."You look very beautiful."The mayor complimented my looks,"Thank you very much you have a beautiful wife too."I said and he smiled while looking at his wife who was now showing her gratitude to my compliment.

"Shall we?"Neymar asks as he made his way to the table.The chair was pulled out for me as I sat down with Neymar sitting as the head of the table and sitting on his right was the mayor,next to him sat his wife continued by his son then his youngest daughter.I sat on the left side of neymar with davi next to me and rafa next to him.

The dinner went smoothly with few pictures taken by the castle's trustable photographer but it was all taken while we were eating.The conversation went smoothly talking about children to families and then of cars.

"Mumma I want to go wee."Davi whispered on my ear and I nodded."Excuse us"I said and left the dinning hall with davi.We used one of the bathroom before I brought davi back to the dinning hall.

"Queen serayah might be familiar with it."I was not gonna lie but I wasnt in the mood for this dinner crap when I'm feeling really damn guilty and my feelings are all over the place."Pardon" I said and the mayor repeated his question."My own museum?!"I asks and he nodded "Yeah its located in the heart of trau,they call it the 'Queen of hearts' they have all your charity work and all,trau really love ya!"He said and I smile.

"Well the feelings mutual"I answered."Now shall we talk business?"neymar asks and the mayor stood up and neymar looked at me expresionless.

I brought the mayor's wife and her children to the tea room of the castle as we watched and listened to some performers,there was great talk regarding motherhood and all.

Soon the guests left and neymar was once again in his study while I took a bath.

Can you really fall out of love?

Can I really lose this feelings for him?

Can this really be the end?

Without much more thinking I dried myself and got ready for bed.

The door unlocked and then shut back.I heard him took a bath.Then soon the bed dipped and then I tried so hard not to think of the huge space between us.Thats It I have enough.

I shuffled next to him and then hugged him from behind,I knew he wasn't sleeping yet.His breathing hasnt change."I'm sorry"I whispered.He doesn't move neither did he replied me.

Soon as I was falling asleep with a scowl on my face he moved but he was careful,and soon I was laying on his chest."We'll take tommorow,I promise"He said as he gave me a kiss on the head and pulled me closer.

Somehow I knew we would be okay.

Nissa Moon🎶

Help sera figure out the questions she's having!comment your answers next to her questions!

How do you like this chapter? Ps This is only the start!