Chapter 11

Serayah

In math,there is always a solution to solve an equation.Just like physics,we could calculate whatever force or mass or energy of solid,liquid and gas.And in chemistry we tried to create a reaction out of two chemical solution,whether it was to turn the colour blue-red anything so we could write it down.To record it.And if we did something wrong in our solutions-calculations-mixing of solutions everything will go wrong which will cause us not to get the perfect grades or worst case scenario fail.

But to think of it when will we actually use this solutions-this calculations-the mixing.When can we use all this techniques to actually solve real life problem?.When can we use the solutions of algebra quadratic equations to solve a broken heart?When can we use work-done technique to calculate the amount of distance between you and someone you love or avoid?When can we use iodine and aluminum to create a relationship,a feeling?

What we learn in school is sometimes irrelevant because well they thought us all this equations ,all this solutions but they have forgot to teach us one thing-to solve real life problems.

Its no lie when I saw this quote that I could easily relate and maybe others will to 'Everyone wants a magical solution to their problems'.And hell if I could buy that solution I would so all this nightmare I am facing now could easily vanish into the darkness of my past.If I could I would.

I stood right outside his hotel room.With a hoodie and a baseball cap covering my tears strained face.I knock his door and I heard some shuffling before the door opened.

"I've been wait-Serayah?"Alex asks and without hesitation I hugged him.His arms wrapped around me and patted me at the back in a comforting manner."Whats wrong?"But all I could do right at that moment was cry and sob."Lets get you inside."he says softly and brings me inside where he softly guides me to the couch.

So he holds me as I calmed down.Whispering sweet nothings and rubs my back in a comforting manner.Then a doorbell went off and with that he was forced to let me go from his hold and take the door.I stare at the tv where E! is playing Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Alex sets the food he ordered earlier at the corner."Serayah come let us eat."He says but I simply shook my head before trying to be more comfortable by stretching my legs to the other corner of the sofa by now I was laying down.

"How did you even come here without your guards?"He asks and I simply shrugged."I may have escaped the castle once or twice."I said like its nothing but he didn't answer.

"This is the first time I see you without any fancy dress or anything expensive or any sort in a very long time."He says before taking another bite of his garlic bread

"He says before taking another bite of his garlic bread