Chapter 15

Serayah

The sounds of the waves crashing can be really calming.And it also makes me think of what had happened earlier."You have been drinking a lot of that don't you think?"Looking up I found my mother standing above me."Cant resist a 2012 Dala Valle Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon"I read out of the bottle as she sat down next to me.She chuckled "All I ever tasted was a cheap $10 to $18 dollars wine,you should try it one of my favorites is of course the maximum $18 range Sonoma Coast Chardonnay" She stated and I look at her.

"Tried that,it really is a good wine.Infact I have been drinking that for the past two days.And I feel like I should put this good fresh fancy red wine into a good use today.I mean I do need its powers to not think of what had happened today." Taking a drink of my wine as she made herself comfortable on her poncho.

"You know there is a power in talking.Talking definition to state an opinion,to oppress,to get your words out there,to let people hear you,to let people understand you-" "Maybe I don't want to be heard,maybe I don't want anyone to understand."I looked at her as I cut her off."Drinking fancy wine is a metaphor.Yes it has powers to not think of what bad things had happened,yes it helps you releases pain in some way but it is all just a metaphor because the next day you wake up and there it goes again the problem in your head and then you drink and then it becomes a routine." She says as she stands up and looks at me.

"You are being selfish serayah,you have a five year old son who smiles alot but cries too!He is five god sake!He cries himself to sleep refuses my offer of reading him to sleep!locks me out of the door!You should see him when he saw you and neymar shout things to each other his face,god but he kept a smile throughout the picnic because he knows his mother is upset.He tries to make you laugh today and you did but he knows better!That five year old boy who is your son and my grandson is upset,childhood ruined so if you don't step out of your shell and become the mother davi deserves then don't see him at all.Neymar and you are breaking davi apart and right now what you both need is an agreement an understanding!So be an adult serayah!be the daughter that your father and I raised!Be the woman that millions look up to!Be the queen that we all know despite you not being one anymore,You are still the queen of the people hearts,So act like one!"

So maybe that was the truth.I left my mother and entered the house.Putting down the wine bottle in the kitchen counter.I went upstairs and towards the room that davi is staying.And my mother is right I heard little sobs and then a prayer.

"Dear God,Am I really a naughty boy lately if I am I'm sorry.Mumma and daddy always fights and I don't like seeing them fight,I want them to be together maybe they don't love each other but I just hope that one day mumma and daddy could be happy again not together but still if they see each other they won't fight.Can you give that to me please?Amen"

I tear myself away from the door after closing the door as I let out a sob as I cover my mouth.After getting it together I entered his room."Davi baby"I said and his eyes are teary."Are you okay?"I asks knowing the answer I hugged him."What's wrong?"He looks at me."I had a nightmare" I want to cry so bad because he lied.I know the real truth.

"What was it about honey?"I ask as I caress his forehead and lay next to him."Its nothing mumma,you can go now."He says and I look at him."Nana told me you wouldn't want her to read a story for you,want me to read it?" I ask and he shook his head."Mumma I need to go back to sleep so can you please?"He kind of demanded and I just simply nodded and walk out.

There is one thing for sure;davi took the trait of pushing people away from me.

Walking out of the room.I took my car keys and made my way to the car.

"Where are you going?" My mother asks as she caught sight of me "To be the mother I need to be for davi.To fix things right,to get an agreement." Was what I answered and soon I am speeding away to hardive castle.

The castle is silent.Atleast in the east wing which was the private section.But the west wing is something else.There are still atleast several men dressed up in suits walkinga round file in hand phone in their ear as they enter and leave the king's office and head to the meeting room.

Before entering the king's office Two men walk out with shaking hands as I heard neymar shouted profanities and throwing in what I assumed a liquor glass across the room which caused the glass breaking sound."He doesn't want to be disturbed duchess and for your own safety I suggest leaving him alone" The guards warned as the door shut behind the mens as they walked fast heading to a meeting room."How long has he been like this?"I question and the guards look unsure.

"To be honest right after he left your estate duchess." Sighing of course neymar is the type of person to throw his personal frustrations and anger to any of his work mates or should I say council man.

Preparing myself for what could be a fuel to the fire or a calm peace settlement.Either way I'm doing this for davi.

Taking a deep breath I open the door.

"I said I don't want to be disturbed!"His voice echoes."You can rule out your council man,scare them away but we both know I am not your council man." "Serayah?"His voice settles into calming one but behind it is a confused and a relief one."What are you doing here?" "I'm here because of your son,our son."

So I explained and I expressed as he stayed quiet and listened.

"So what is your solution?"He asks and smiles a little but maybe I could burst it by saying."Lets say we could be partners,friends." But what shocked me was he stood up.

"I cant do that!"His voice danced across the walls of his huge office."Well that is the only thing to help our son neymar." I fought back."No its not sera,we both know it isn't the only solution"His voice low as he looks at me."We can be together sera,we can."His voice pleading.

"Neymar,I love davi.I want him to be happy and I don't want because of our foolish mistakes we are hurting him and I cant let that happened so please agree to this we can be friends,partners,please?"my voice calm as I plead him.

"I cant see you as a friend because I am inlove with you.But if this what you want?"He paused in his question in which I nodded "Then I'll do it for davi."I smiled and "And for you." I nodded "Thank you."I turned towards his door before walking out.

"Save the guards their energy and please neymar rest and calm down or you will really lose your voice." He laughed and wink as I leave with a small smile.

Maybe we're okay?

Nissa Mail🎊

They say everything begins with friends right?

Thank you for reading xx

If you like this chapter please consider giving it a comment and vote! 💖

No playlist by the way.This chapter is written while I'm watching olivitz return back to each other in season 4 episode finale!

   !!SIGN OF THE TIMES!!😱😱