Epilogue

Stella's POV

"Hey, you ready to go eat?!" Isabella said as she smiled at me.

"Yep, I'm starving. The only thing I've eaten all day was a freaking granola bar." I said as we walked through the doors of the high school.

"What? Why! Stella you need to eat! Are you depressed or something?" Isabella shouted as she jerked me to a stop.

My eyes widened at her out burst as I looked around to see a few eyes on me. I met a pair of green soft eyes who belonged to none other than Carter Taylor.

His eyebrows were furrowed and if I couldn't tell any better I'd say his eyes were laced with concern. He has black hair with dark green eyes and he had the body shaped like a sculpture. He was known as the cliche bad boy of the school and he always got what he wanted.

I shook my thoughts away and focused back on Isabella.

"No! Of course not! Just because I don't eat a meal or two doesn't mean I'm going to starve myself! I just didn't have time." I said as I walked a head of Isabella and towards my car.

"Who couldn't possibly have time for food?!" She shouted as she threw her arms up in the air.

"Well for one, I was running late today so I didn't have any breakfast. Two, I had a study session with Mr.Hanner and he has a strict no food policy." I said as I unlocked the car.

"Well, tonight you're getting a burger, fries, a coke, and a milk shake. All large!" She said as she hoped in.

Like my father and his friend David, I had an amazing slick dark blue Range Rover.

I heard the sound of a door being slammed shut which caused me to grow worried.

"Hey Izzy," which is my nickname for Isabella, "watch Zach! I don't want his door to fall off!" I yelled to Izzy even though she was inside the car.

I looked back up and saw Carter still watching me while his friends laughed and joked around.

His intense gaze was burning through out me which caused me to look down and decide to head into the car.

I hopped  in and slowly shut the door behind me.

"Oh come on! It's just a car!" Izzy said as her hands rose in the air for the second time.

"Izzy, first of all he's my car! Second, he's  a very expensive car which is also my dream car, so you need to chill." I said as I started the car.

"Whatever, you need to chill. Who's coming with us?" She asked as she referred to our dinner meet up we have every Friday.

"I think us, Noah, Ben, Daniel, and Allison." I said.

The three boys were like my brothers. Allison was Daniel's girlfriend, while Ben secretly liked Isabella. She liked him to, but they both didn't know how to tell one another. Noah had his eyes set on Jessica Standal.

Which left me, the loner with no love life. Go me!

"Oh alright." Izzy said as she looked out of the mirror.

*** 3 hours later ***

"Alright guys, it's getting late. I think we should all head home." Noah said as he stood up from the table.

"Alright who do I have to drop off?" I asked as I looked towards everyone.

"Not us." Daniel said as he hooked his arm around Allison's waist. "I'll take Isabella home." Ben said as he smiled at Izzy.

*mentally is freaking out at the cuteness*

"Not me, I drove my queen today." Noah said as he referred to his motorcycle.

"Alright well never mind then. See you guys on Monday!" I shouted as everyone started to get into their cars.

Everyone had driven off into the night, while I stood in silence and watched the night sky.

The snapping of a twig caused my head to spin around. I looked to see if there was anyone or anything behind me but found nothing. I thought it was probably best if I head back home so I started to walk towards my car.

I was about to pull my door open when a hand was clamped to my mouth.

"Listen here butter cup, you come with me with no problems and you don't get drugged or we have problems and you get drugged. Which one?" A deep husky voice said in my ear which caused goose bumps to rise.

I could tell from the reflection in the window that it was Carter. Why would he be doing this is beyond me.

I tried to pry his hand off of my mouth but his gripped only tightened around my mouth.

I saw 3 figures emerge from the woods that surrounded the diner and stalked towards us.

My eyes widened and I tried to fight back even harder. His grip tightened and he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, while the other held my mouth.

I stopped my movements and tried to see if he would loosen his grip. Before the guys could get to us, his hand loosened on my mouth which I gladly shook off.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked as I turned around in his grip.

Our chests were together as our faces were only a few centimeters apart. I could feel his hot breath against my ear as the cool breeze blew my hair back.

"You'll find out soon princess." He responded as I felt a cloth being placed on to my nose. I knew better than to inhale which was why I felt my lungs giving out.

"Butter cup please just inhale. Don't do this. Do it for me." He said into my ear as I struggle to breathe.

I looked into his eyes and knew I was a goner.

I inhaled the gas while his grip loosened. The three guys stepped away, as I saw the light of a white truck coming into view with its bright head lights. I looked back over to Carter to see him already staring at me.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

And before I knew it my eyes got heavy and I felt my body give out. Arms encircled my waist before I could hit the ground.

Like mother like daughter
====
That's the end of Kidnapped Love! I love all of you guys so much and I hope you'll stay tuned for the new book I'll be doing.

It's called Promising Love and I may go a head and do all the chapters and then publish it or just individually do them.

Thank you for the support! ~Sofia