F hall

Ellie's POV

I walked down the hallway of my high school to get to my third period, which was Language Arts.

Thankfully I had this class with Alexis and my new friend Emmanuel.

I still see Blake and Cole but I try to avoid Cole as much as possible.

It's been about a week since Carson went to jail and I haven't been able to see him due to school work and the fact that I'm grounded.

But thankfully today, I'm getting ungrounded, so I'm heading to the police station after school.

I'm trying to come up with a plan to get Carson out of jail but so far I've got nothing.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I run into a hard chest and look up to see it's Cole.

"Oh sorry." I say, keeping my words to a minimum.

I was about to walk away when I was pulled back and slammed against the locker.

"Why are you so upset with me?!" Cole yelled at me, making me jump in surprise.

People started to gather around, looking at the fight in front of them; although I wouldn't really call this a fight.

"You know exactly what you did, and like I said, I'm not talking to you." I said, trying to get out of his grip.

"I only did what was best for you! You know how I felt about you, and yet you chose him. Do you understand how much that hurt me?!" He yells again.

"And do you understand how much you hurt me by doing that. Like everyone says, if you love someone, freaking let them go. Especially if they don't like you back and they're in love with someone else!" I yelled back getting fed up with all of his crap.

"Cole let go of her." I hear my brothers voice boom from down the hallway.

Cole looks towards Blake, then turns back towards me, he gets off of me and walks off.

The way he looked, was horrifying. He looked like he could kill anyone who dared to touch him.

"You ok?" Blake asked me as I simply nodded.

"What are all you staring at? Get to class!" My brother yells to the students that had stopped to watched.

My brother is kind of like the bad boy in school. Everyone fears him and everyone always makes a path for him when he's walking down the hall or something.

I walked away leaving my brother standing their, as I continued my way to Language Arts, with one thing on my mind.

How do I get Carson out?
****** After school ******
I was walking to the police station with millions of things buzzing my mind, but only one in particular stood out the most.

The walk to the prison from school is about 15 minutes, which is kind of bad, because if a prisoner were to escape, they could come to the school and chaos would break loose.

But I was pretty nervous to see Carson, although I'm not sure why.

I walked through the parking lot and noticed that it was completely deserted.

There was a large gate around the backside of the building, and I noticed some prisoners out and walking around. I looked through the gate and was trying to see if he would be there, but I found someone else.

Rick was standing on the other side of the fence, leaning against it with his eyes closed.

There was a guard talking to another guard, not paying attention to any of the prisoners.