I really like you

Franci's POV

I walked into the warm cafe known all around the world, Starbucks. I walked up to the line and waited patiently behind the man in line.

I looked around the room to see people talking and sipping on their coffee when my eyes landed on a pair of brown hazel eyes.

Cole

He was already staring at me causing my cheeks to flush a bright pink. He was sitting with a group of guys which had also consisted of Blake, Ellie's brother.

Cole has this very soft structure with his brown hair and brown eyes, all in all he's like the man I mentally made in my dreams.

"Miss are you ready to order?" A feminine voice asked.

I turned my attention back to the lady in front of me to see that the man had left and it was now my turn.

"I'm sorry, yes I am. Can I have a grande iced caramel macchiato?" I responded to the lady.

"That will be $6.70." She said.

I was about to let her scan the code on my phone when I felt a presence behind me.

"Actually can I also get a grande double chocolate chip frappuchino, and I'll pay for hers." A voice from behind me said.

"Alright," the lady began as she typed into the computer, "that will now be a total of $12.55."

I turned around to look at the person who was buying my drink and saw that it was Cole. My eyes widen as he calmly gave the lady the card.

I cleared my throat and tried to get my heart rate under control. "Thank you but you didn't have to pay for me."

"No no, I wanted too." Cole said as he grabbed both of our drinks.

"What are you doing here," I asked as he handed me my cup of coffee, "Thank you."

"Well I'm obviously getting coffee if that's what you're asking." He said as he laughed.

I chuckled as well I started to take a few steps away so we could move somewhere else.

"No," I said as I continued to laugh, "I meant what are you still doing in Florida? Don't you and Blake live in Georgia?"

"We do but we decided we would stay for maybe a week. Get some good sun and stay at the beach a few days. We still have to find a hotel room though or we may stay with our friends." Cole said as he guided us to a booth.

Won't his friends miss him?

I noticed the way he smiled, his beautiful plump lips in perfect view. His brown hazel hair was somewhat swept to the side as his brown eyes matched them. He was wearing a blue seaside shirt and tan khakis, all in all he looked pretty hot.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked as he casually took a sip of his drink.

I could tell my cheeks flushed as I felt the warmth invade my face at his comment. Even though I enjoyed being called that, I can't just forget that he liked Ellie.

"I'm sorry but don't you like Ellie?" I asked out of curiosity and somewhat suspicion.

"You see I realized I didn't truly like her when I saw you. As cliche and stupid as it sounds it's true. When I was in the car with Blake and Alexis had went up to get you, I was curious. But when you came out of lobby of the hotel you were staying at, damn I was blown away. And I'm just blindly saying this because I've been wanting to get it off my chest for a while." Cole finally finished as he took in a large breath.

I sat there with my drink and stared up at him in shock.

"Are you serious?" I asked as I started to regain my body.

"Yea Franci. I really like you." He said as he placed his hand on both of my hands that were intertwined.

I hesitated before saying to myself "screw it"

"I- I like you too." I said as a huge smile beamed across his face.

"Really?!" He basically shouted in the shop.

I looked around and saw people staring at us giving us weird looks. My cheeks flushed a bright pink color and I turned back around to Cole.

"Do you seriously like me? I was for sure you were hooked on Ellie." I say as I stared in his eyes to see any sight of lying.

"No seriously I like you a lot. I stopped liking Ellie when we all went to six flags. But I was in denial after at her house for the engagement dinner. I could tell in her eyes how in love she was with Carson and now that she's getting married, I mean I figured she wasn't for me. Then I met you, the most beautiful girl I've seen. I love the way your dark brown eyes pop from your tan silky skin. Your luscious brown locks and your round plump pink lips. You're so amazing..." He said as he brought a hand to my face and caressed it.

I sighed in content and moved my face closer to his hand. We stayed like that for a few minutes, one of his hands caressing my cheek and one of them griping my hand.

"You're so adorable you know that?" He asked as he looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered as I smiled up at him.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked which caused my eyebrows to furrow.

"What? No, I'm not doing that!" I whispered shouted at him as I took my face from his grip and my hands away from him.

"Wait love, that's not what I meant. I meant do you wanna go to the movies or something?" He said as he took my hand in his again. "Getting sexual aren't we?"

"No I'm sorry I just didn't know what you meant," I said as a blush erupted from my cheeks, "but I would love to go some where."

Cole abruptly stood up from the booth and held out a hand for me.

"Shall we my lady?" He asked with his drop dead smile.

"We shall." I say cheekily as I place my hand in his and he takes it with a firm grip.
=======
Hey guys, long time but I've been having to deal with my final projects for school so I didn't have time. Anyways, not the best chapter but it's something for you guys. Hope you guys liked it!