A rose, a teddy bear, and a necklace

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Ellie, happy birthday to you!"

I stirred around and threw a pillow above my ears trying to keep all the sound from him singing out.

"Come on Ellie, make a wish." Carson said, taking the cover and pillow off of me.

I sat up and noticed that Carson was holding a tray that contained 2 croissants, a bowl mixed with strawberries, raspberries, and bananas, and a Starbucks coffee, and a glass of orange juice.

"I didn't know which drink to get you so I just got you both." Carson said, blushing and looking down.

"Aw Carson, you really didn't have to do this! Thank you so much!" I said, taking a bite from my fruit salad.

"So, after you get done eating, we are going to get ready, and head to Six Flags, alright?" Carson explained while I continued eating.

"Mhm" I said, having my mouth filled with food.

Carson laughed and walked to his closet to get ready.

I was about to take a sip of my coffee, when I saw Carson walk out only wearing some shorts, and was holding a little box in his hand, a rose, and a big teddy bear.

"Carson, what is that?" I asked, placing the now finished tray aside.

"I have a couple of gifts for you as well, mainly 2." He said, handing me the box first.

I slowly opened the box and it revealed a silver chain necklace that had an infinity sign, a C charm and a E charm.

"The C and E stands for Carson and Ellie, so you'll always know that we will always be with each other." He said taking my hand in his.

"Carson it's beautiful!" I said, placing it in Carson's hand.

"Can you please put it on me?" I asked, pulling my hair to one side.

"Of course." Carson said, while I turned around. He wrapped it around my neck and secured it with the clasp. I began to turn my head sideways when I felt Carson's lips connect with my cheek, causing my whole face to heat up.

"Thank you so much for everything Carson! For being here with me, for being who you are, for caring about me, for buying me all my clothes, Six Flags, the teddy bear, the necklace, the rose, the breakfast, thank you for everything you've done for me." I said, wrapping him in a hug.

"It's been my pleasure princess." Carson said, wrapping his arms around me.

*****

We were now in the car on the way to Six Flags, while listening to music, smiling happily at each other.

We pulled into the parking lot, and I instantly got out. Carson took his time and when he rounded the corner of his car he was on his phone, probably busy with his dad.

"Who's that?" I asked, not trying to be nosy but just curiously asking.

"It's just my dad asking how you are behaving." He responded, and finished up his sentence then put his phone in his pocket.

We had printed out our tickets before our trip over here so all we had to do was let them scan it and we were in.

"Hey El-Ellie um lets go to Goliath." Carson said, stuttering a bit, but leading me towards my all time favorite ride.

"I was going to go there first, it's may favorite ride!" I said, happily clapping my hands.

Yea I know I'm weird so is everyone in their own way, deal with it!