Shots

Carsons POV
I saw Ellie storm out of the house and head to the beach, probably to get a tan.

Even though she's pissed at me for not continuing what we were doing, I knew that she wouldn't have wanted it this way.

She would have wanted it to be special and romantic, and the reason why I know that is because I love her and I know her.

I was about to follow her outside when all of the sudden my phone rang.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Franci, my sister.

I quickly swiped it and held the phone up to my ear to listen to what she has to say.

"So how's my big brother doing?" She asked.

"Um alright I guess. It's not like I didn't kidnap a girl, got arrested and fell in love with the girl. It's not like she broke me out and we are totally not living at a beach house right about now." I said sarcastically.

"Damn brother, seems like you've had an eventful couple of months. Oh by the way, I sent a package to whatever house you're staying at." Franci said moving around in the back ground.

"How do you know where we live?" I questioned walking towards the door.

"Eh I have my ways." She replied as I twisted the door handle.

I opened the door and was met with my brown haired, brown eyed sister.

I hung up the phone and wrapped my arms around my sister since I haven't seen her in a few months.

"Where have you been? I had to lie to Ellie back when she first came and told her that you were out with your boyfriend." I said pulling away after a bit.

"Well I've been living with him for a while." Franci said as she moved me aside and walked into the house.

"So where is this famous Ellie?" Franci asked.

"She's at the beach, and mad at me. I don't want to explain though, it's intimate." I said scratching the back of my neck because of the awkward situation.

"Oh I see, my big brother finally found someone." Franci said nudging me.

I sighed and looked down and then replied with, "Well I don't know anymore."

Franci gave me a sad look before her mood changed and she grew happy again.

"How about we watch movies till she comes back?" She asked, grinning like a child.

"Fine I guess." I said after thinking it over.

We walked over to the coach and sat on it side by side and decided to watch Magic Mike, at least that's what Franci wanted.

****

So we've finished watching Magic Mike, The Impossible, and the Curse of Chucky.

The sun is going down now and I'm starting to get worried about Ellie.

"So how are you and Ellie?" Franci had to ask.

I thought about it for a bit really not knowing what I should say. I love Ellie, but yet I never asked her to be officially mine. Why did I wait?

"Well I don't really know right now. I love her and she loves me. But I never asked her to be mine. I also think if we were together I could put her in danger. I have a lot of enemies and I don't want them to target her. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her." I said looking down to not show my tears.