It was only just a dream

Carson's POV

"Come on Ellie! Let's go!" I said knocking on the bathroom door. I could hear her chuckling and fiddling with things in the bathroom.

"Hang on, I'm almost done!" She said in return.

Today was the day! It was the day that I was going to ask her to be mine. I had on a light blue plaid dress shirt, dark navy blue jeans, a light brown belt, a navy blue bow tie, and some white vans. My shirt was tucked into my jeans, giving me the sophisticated look. I was extremely nervous, I was afraid that she might reject me. I heard the door finally click open before an amazing jaw dropping girl walked out. She had on a short dress that was black on the top and a pink flowy bottom, some silver heels, and her hair was down. She had very light make up on, but she didn't need it; she was beautiful just the way she was.

"You look beautiful." I said taking her hand and intertwining our fingers together. She blushed before she replied with, "Thank you. You look pretty good yourself. But can you tell me where we are going?"

I chuckled before replying with, "No can do princess."

She sighed in defeat while I pulled her down the stairs and to the house's back door. We walked out in a comfortable silence, still hand in hand. The sun was about to set so it would be the perfect timing. We arrived to the stone pathway that I had set up with flowers scattered on them with candles on each side. I could see that Ellie was now smiling and I could feel her grip tighten on mine. We walked down the stone path till the stone faded out and became pure sand. The path led to the beach in other words where we could perfectly see the sunset.
"I thought you said we didn't live near any one. There are a couple of houses over there." Ellie said pointing to the houses that were a couple miles off the beach.
"This beach belongs to us. No one has ever heard of this beach so we now own it. And those houses are ours as well." I replied back.

"Wow you own a lot of property." She replied with a chuckle.
I lead her down further to the beach before we stopped and let our feet slightly touch the water. The sun was now setting and I thought 'it's now or never'.

"Ellie, you've been with me for a couple of weeks now and I've grown huge feelings for you. You mean a lot to me, and I promise that I will always be by your side through thick and thin. Will you make me the happiest man, and be my girlfriend?" I asked, hoping that she will say yes.

Ellie broke out into a huge grin and quickly nodded her head. I smiled as well before starting to lean in closer to her face. She leaned in as well till our foreheads connected. I looked into her mesmerizing eyes that I could look at all day, and I placed my hand under hers holding her face and bring it up so our lips connected. I gave her the sweetest passionate kiss that anyone would give someone they love and- wait what? Did I just say that? Do I really love her? I mean I would give up anything for her, I would risk my life and give myself up if I had to. But did I love her? How can someone love another in a matter of weeks? Can that even happen? I'll just give us sometime and see what happens. While our lips were connected it seemed as if time stopped, and everything was frozen.

I pulled away not wanting to go to far, and rested my forehead on hers. I trailed my hands down her arms till they reached her hands, and intertwined our fingers together.

I leaned in closer towards her ear and whispered, "How about we go on our first date?" I asked, because I wanted to go somewhere with my lovely girlfriend, but make her happy at the same time.
"First, can I go home and change?" She asked giving me a smile. I opened my mouth to respond but instead dropped it, realizing what she just said. She called my place home.
"Do you mean that?" I asked hoping that she'll say yes.
"What do you mean? That I want to go home." She asked saying it again. She looked at me confused and stared at me.
"You called my place home. Is my home your home now?" I asked gripping her hands more firmly.
"I mean well um, I don't know. I-I mean if that's ok with you." She said looking down, finding the sand interesting. I chuckled at her uneasiness and brought her face back up so we looked into each other's eyes.
"It's perfect Ellie. The house is now OUR home." I said before pecking her lips.
She smiled and nudged me indicating for us to start walking.
I hope that this date will turn out perfectly.