Date

Ellie's POV

Ever have that time where you want to stay in bed and sleep but at the same time you wanna go somewhere and do something fun?
Well that's me right about now.

"Come on let's do something!" Carson shouted.

You see, he wanted to go to the movies but I wanted to go back home and sleep or go to the mall. Me and the mall are like best friends, although I hate shopping. I only go to the mall to either walk and just hang out with my friends or just get out of the house.

"I don't want to go to the movies tho." I said getting slightly annoyed, why can't we just sleep. Sleep is more fun anyways. Plus I'm still tired so all I want to do is go back home.

"Fine we can go to the mall if we go to the movies after." He said crossing his arms across his chest.

I heaved a sigh and replied with, "Fine, what movie are you wanting to see?"

Carson thought about it for a bit before he replied with, "It's that new horror movie. It's called Don't breathe."

I immediately shook my head and protested, "Absolutely not! I am not watching that!"

He sighed but replaced his frown with a smirk and said, "Ok fine! Let's just go and we'll decide then."

I nodded and took one last sip of my drink before we both got up and Carson walked to the register to pay for our meal. When he was finished we walked back to his car and headed for the mall. We cranked up the music and began to listen to Twenty One Pilots again.

Once we arrived at the mall we got out and began to look around. Like I said before, I don't really like to buy clothes but only chat.
"How about we play 20 questions?" Carson suggested. I chuckled how he used one of the classics. I nodded and he proceeded with the first question.

C: "What is your favorite color?"

"Wow nice question. But it's probably blue."

C: "Mines probably green. What is your favorite movie."

"Is there a specific genre?"

C: "Um no. Any movie of all time."

"Then probably the Twilight series."

C: "You like those?! They seem like such love puppy sick movies. I've seen apart of one of them and all the girl did was well I don't know how to say it. She stutters? No that's not it, maybe she's hesitant? I don't know what the word is but it's annoying."

"You and your complaining problems."

We walked into a Bath and Body Works and began to sniff some of the candles while asking more questions. Honestly, seeing all these families and friends here makes me kind of sad. It's not that I don't like Carson or consider him as my friend, but I miss my family and other friends. I want to hug them every time I see them, and now I can't.

"Hey are you ok?" Carson asked, snapping fingers infront of my face bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said not really feeling in the mood anymore.

"Hey tell me what's wrong." Carson said turning me by my shoulder so I could see him.

I shook my head and brought my head back down feeling my sad emotion increase. You don't know how it feels to be away from the 3 closest people to you besides your parents, it hurts. I mean you might, but I don't know. Carson brought his hand up to my chin and lifted it up making us meet eye contact.

"Please, tell me what's wrong." He said running his thumb over my cheek.

I'm going to tell him but I don't know what his reaction will be. He might be sad that I'm having to stay away from my friends, he could be mad for bringing them up, or he might be happy and let me go. Sike the last one will 100% not happen, we all know that.