Tell me you forgive me

Ellie's POV

"Cole can you stop poking me! You're hurting me, all I wanna do is sleep!" I yelled at Cole.

I felt arms around my waist keeping me in hold. I turned around and was about to yell at Cole when I noticed it wasn't him. It was Carson. Then I noticed that it wasn't a finger that was poking me, it was the lower part. I started to wiggle out of his grip when his gripped only tightened around me bringing me flush against his chest.

"Carson either let me go, or I'm going to kick you where the sun doesn't shine." I said loudly trying to wake him up. Carson spread a smile across his face and stirred in bed.

"Well good morning to you too princess." He said with a smile.

"Good morning, but I'm serious. If you don't let me go I will kick you." I said with a stern expression.

"Ok ok, I'll let you go on one condition." He said loosening his hold on me.

"And that is?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"If you let me buy us Waffle House for lunch." He said with a smile.

"Wait what? It's already lunch time?!" I said getting up.

"Yea it's 12:40 but it's ok."

"Fine let's go!" I said getting excited because I have always loved Waffle House.

I went over to my shopping bags and decided to wear a white long sleeve top, a green jacket, a red plaid scarf, black ripped pants, and brown combat boots. I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine and put my clothes on. I curled my hair in loose waves and did light makeup. I walked out and saw Carson wearing a blue shirt, a navy blue coat, jeans, and brown boots. To be honest, he looked sexy in his outfit but I could never tell him that, he'll think I'm crazy.

"Like what you see?" Carson said while spreading a smirk.

"I do like your coat but besides that, nothing." I said walking past him, grabbing my phone, and walking towards the door.

Carson scoffed and said "Yea right whatever."

I walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the stairs. We walked down them together before walking out the front door and walking to his car.

"Do we live near any people?" I asked after getting in.

"Nope, we are in the middle of no where so when the time is right we can kill you." He said with a look of seriousness. All my feelings rushed out of the window and I was filled with nothing. I stopped breathing as my eyes went wide.

"A-a-are y-you serious?" I asked shaking.
"Yes I am. First we will lock you up and you won't be able to eat or drink, then we have some very hormonal men here who would love to do stuff with you, and then when you are on your last minute, we'll kill you."

Shoot, I could feel my anxiety coming back at the moment.

"Please tell me this is a lie." I said.

"Yes I'm sorry but your face was priceless." He said holding his stomach from laughing so much.

My anxiety kicked in and I felt my eyes begin to water and I felt my chest heaving up and down as I tried to breathe.

"Princess are you alright," I wasn't able to answer as I was still trying to breathe.

Like bruh does it look like I'm alright? I'm not here eating a cookie, I'm here basically not breathing, so yes I'm alright.

I fumbled to open the car door and once I finally did I fell to the ground trying to get as much fresh air as possible. I heard another door open and heard footsteps that were running.

I felt arms pull me to look at them and when I finally turned my head Carson gasped. His eyes held regret and complete sadness. I was beginning to finally be able to breathe again. Carson pulled me into a sitting position with my back facing him, and held me in his arms for what felt like hours but was only minutes.

I felt him shaking and I turned around to look at him and noticed he had began crying.

"Carson listen I'm ok." I said while turning completely around so I was now straddling him.

He didn't meet eye contact and avoided my eyes as he still sat there crying. I grabbed his face in my hands to meet eye contact with me and said "Carson please I'm fine now. It's ok."

He shook his head and said "No it's not! I can't believe I just made you have an anxiety attack. I'm so sorry, I never should have made that joke. I'm really sorry!"

"Carson listen it-" I got cut off by Carson rambling on.

"No no no! I need to take you to the hospital ugh why am I so stupid. Why did I do that? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, even though if I were you I wouldn't. I don't deserve a second chance. Please I'm just so sorry that I did this too you." He said sniffling.

"Carson why are you crying?" I asked fully calm by now.

"Because even though we don't know each other, you mean a lot to me. Not just because I can get something important for me out of you but it's honestly not that. I-I can't say why but I would never want to hurt you and I will never let anyone hurt you. You have my word." He said giving me a bear hug.

I nodded and hugged him back for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Come on, it's fine. Let's go to Waffle House now!" I said pulling him to his feet.

Once we were both to our feet, I turned to walk away to head towards the car when Carson pulled my arm back causing me to turn around and crash into his chest. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my cheeks became red from our close distance. He wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me in place. He brought one of his hands up to brush away a piece of hair that was in my face leaving my face on fire. I met my gaze with his and couldn't look away. It was like I was seeing into his soul, seeing all the things he has seen.

"Tell me you forgive me." He whispered. "Carson, I forgive you." I said in all seriousness. He nodded and held my hand and took me to the passenger side of the car and opened it up for me. I got in and buckled up while Carson walked to the other side of the car. He got in, turned on the car, and we began our way to Waffle House.

Carson looked like he was nervous and that he wanted to do something so I decided to say something, "Carson what is it?" I asked turning my face towards him. He was still hesitant before saying "Can I just try something?"I looked at him questioningly and said "Sure."

Carson brought his hand up to my left hand and intertwined our fingers together. A huge smile erupted on my face and butterflies swarmed my stomach. I looked out of the window for a bit, enjoying the comfortable silence. We soon arrived at Waffle House, I was about to get out when Carson said to wait here. I obeyed his orders and waited for him. He got out of the car and walked to my side of the car and opened my door. I smiled as a thank you and got out grabbing my phone on the way. Carson closed my door and interlaced our fingers together and we walked in.

I've always wanted to just do the little things with someone like Carson. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better breakfast date to go with.
===