House shopping

Ellie's POV

It was the next day and we were still at Carson's house discussing some things.

"So where is this house of yours that you keep talking about?" Carson said as we sat on the sofa.

"It's here in the U.S but it's in Miami Florida." I said as I pulled up the house.

"No, we have to leave the U.S!" Carson said as he abruptly stood up.

My eyes grew wide but I was very concerned. Why does he want to move? Why can't we just stay here. His house is huge so it's perfectly perfect to live in.

"Why do we have to move?" I  questioned.

His face grew hard and his body grew tense. His blue eyes turned into a very dark blue and he ran his hand through his hair.

"We just have to." He said as he began to pace.

"Carson, tell me what's going on! Why do we have to move?" I asked as I stood up as well.

His eyes met mine and before I could speak, I was pressed up against the wall with him pressed against me.

My arms were secured above me with one of his hands as the other gripped my waist.

"Princess, I want to keep you safe. But I can't do that without us going away. Because of my past, I have a lot of enemies, and I don't want you hurt. If I lost you, I couldn't live with myself." He said staring deep into my eyes.

"Don't say that Carson, nothing's going to happen." I said.

"Still we have to leave." He said as he caressed my cheek .

I nodded my head and finally got my hands loose from his hand. I wrapped my hands around his head and brought his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync as he hoisted me up against the wall causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

He continued to kiss me and momentarily sucked on my neck as he carried us into our room.
***
"So do you have any house suggestions for me Carson?" I asked as I trailed a finger around his chest.

"I think we should get a place in Paris or Turks and Caicos." He said as he played with my hair.

The sunlight was still shining through the curtains and the gray bed was messy. I still remember when I had first arrived here, how I thought that this place was absolutely amazing.

Sometimes I still can't believe I met Carson. Like it's funny how it all began with ice skating. Well, technically it first happened with my mom and her love life but I meant with me and Carson.

A smile found its way onto my face as I recalled the memories of first arriving here and how it was shocking.

"What are you smiling at?" Carson asked as he smiled down at me.

I looked up at him and looked into his loving blue eyes. His smile, eyes, hair, jaw, and even eye lashes were absolutely perfect in every way.

"I'm just thinking about the memories we've had from the beginning. Before I couldn't see us getting engaged or even being together, but now I mean heck, we're going to be married!" I said happily as I looked away from him and snuggled up to his chest even more.

He sighed and pulled me closer by my waist and wrapped his arms protectively around me.

"I love you so much Ellie." He said simply.

Just a few words, but they mean so much.

"I love you too. With all my heart and soul." I said as shut my eyes.
***
"Alright now for real! We have got to discuss houses. Which place? Paris or Turks?" Carson said as he had his laptop in his lap.

"Turks." I said as I had my lap top in my lap and was scrolling through web pages as well.

"Alright, one thing down. Now we just need to find a house." He said.

"In our budget." I added as I scrolled through the houses.

"I don't care about the budget. I want it to be luxurious. I want to be able to fit at least a basketball team of kids in the house." He said with finality in his voice.

"Uh no I'm not that strong for that. 4 max, minimum 2." I said sternly.

"But-" he began but I cut him off.

"Nope, only that many. Either that or none at all." I said as I spotted a very nice looking house.

"Ugh fine! That means we have to be more careful each time after." He said grumpily.

"It won't be the end of the world Carson." I said as I looked at the house and read the description.

"For me it will be!" He said turning away from his lap top to look at me. His eyes met my laptop a few seconds after. "Is that the house you want?"

"I don't know. I want to choose a house that we both like." I said as I viewed more of the pictures.

"I like it a lot! It looks nice and classy." He said as he placed his laptop down on the coffee table in front of us.

"I do too! We should get this one!" I shouted as I threw my hands up in happiness.

Carson chuckled as he moved my laptop off of me. I gave him a curious glance as I shrieked when I felt myself in the air.

I was lifted off of the couch and placed on Carson's lap as I felt his arms snack around my waist.

I felt him nuzzle his head into my neck as he inhaled my sent and started to trail kisses down my neck.

"Carson w-we need to focus, we still have to pack a crap load of stuff." I stuttered out as I felt my hands wrap around his head bringing him closer to my neck.

"Your body says other wise princess." He simply said as he continued to assault my neck.

"Carson come on that's not fair. You know I can't control my body. We don't have time for this, we've already done it." I said as I felt 'him' rise from under me.

"Trust me princess, we have all the time in the world as long as we're together." Carson said as he began to stand up.

Well at least we found a house.
=====
Hey guys sorry for the bad chapter but I just wanted to post something for you guys.

Shout out: okynatasha camskisses Be_Discovered Kayleemyers123 Cat_Shifter