Permission granted or not?

Ellie's POV

"Finally I'm finished!" I shouted as I placed the last plate down.

I had spent the rest of the day cooking and cleaning, so when my family, Alexis, and Cole get here they will at least be slightly impressed.

I know Alexis won't react how my mother will. Or my family for that fact. Alexis has always been so supportive of me, she's been there for me when no one else was. She's agreed and disagreed on things and she knows when I'm in love. She told me during school one day when Carson was in jail. She told me that she saw it in my eyes and my emotions that I was madly in love with Carson. She's basically my long lost sister who would be there no matter what.

My brother is well, how an older brother should be. He can be pretty possessive of me when it came to boys especially when they would talk about me. He never wanted me to date, and if I ever did he wanted to know the person and like them. And unfortunately he doesn't know a thing about Carson. As much as he is possessive, he is also very supportive.
He looks after his little sister just because he doesn't want me to grow up and get hurt. But life changes, you can't always expect it to be the way you want it to be.

Cole is a whole other story. I never knew that Cole would dare to say "I love you" to me. I had always thought of us as best friends, brothers and sisters as a matter of fact. Never in my mind did I think of us as boyfriend and girlfriend. I never knew that he loved me. I knew he liked me and that was why he had been there for me as well but I never had those feelings back.

And I'm glad I never did.

My parent is what I like to call now, not the most understanding family. They don't know about the things me and Carson do. They don't know about how meaningful our "I love you's" are. They need to understand that their daughter is growing up. That I may make mistakes but this isn't one of them. This isn't just a little crush, this is my whole world. Carson is my whole world.

"Babe we have about and hour and a half until they get here. It's 5:00 now and they get here at 6:30 so let's go! I know how long you take to get ready so you need to hurry!" Carson said coming down the stairs looking as sexy as ever.

My mouth literally watered at looking at this beautiful creation. His brown hair was slightly spiked up but still looking a tad bit messy. He wore a blue button down shirt that clung to his muscles perfectly. He wore dark blue jeans and simple shoes to go with it. It was formal but not too formal. But damn did he look good.

"So do we have to have my parents over? I mean, how about we just skip to later tonight?" I said as I walked towards him

"As much as I just want to take you up those stairs, rip your clothes off and make love to you, I won't. I want to try, at least, to get your parents to hear me out. I want them to see who I really am." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.