My Pillow | Sterek

Ship: Stiles and Derek

Fluff: Yes, majorly

Smut: No

Prompt: I don't own this prompt, I got it from Pinterest. Basically, Stiles and Derek are a couple and no one knows. The pack find out at a pack night when Derek decides to leave Stiles while he's sleeping.

Scott's POV

It's pack night, and everyone is getting ready to watch a movie.

Derek already called the big couch, so he and Stiles can share. Obviously, he didn't really say it, considering they aren't dating, but the pack knows something is up.

Lately, they have been all touchy, feely. They'll stand really close to each other so their hands will touch. They'll sit together on the couch with their arms grazing each other. They go for "dinners" without the pack at the Hale house. Which Stiles helped plan out with Derek. They also do this look, where they kind of just stare into each other's eyes, and they don't look away until someone interrupts them.

Anyways, Derek has already set up the movie and popcorn, he already had our sleeping bags and he got Stiles' favorite blanket on the couch. The whole pack is already seated except Stiles. He's off changing into Derek's T-shirt and boxers so he can be comfy. Derek obviously doesn't care, and the pack doesn't try and hide their smirks when they see and smell the shirt when Stiles walks in. Stiles immediately goes to the coach with Derek and puts his legs over Derek's lap and rests his head on his shoulder.

"So Stiles," says Lydia. "When did you get that shirt? I haven't seen it before."

Stiles tries to hide his blush in Derek's chest making the pack giggle. They don't miss the smirk on their Alpha's face either.

After the movie is over, the whole pack is asleep. Except for Stiles. He forgot his pillow, and he is now trying to sleep. Not wanting to cause anymore suspicion, the couple slept on opposite sides of the couch. So now Stiles can't cuddle with Derek either.

Another 10 minutes went by before Stiles heard Derek grown and pull him to his side, so now Stiles is sleeping on top of Derek. Stiles let out a surprised squeak. causing Derek to laugh. When he looked at Derek he had already gone back to sleep.

Stiles always liked looking at Derek's face when he was asleep sleep. No frown lines, no scowl, no angry eyebrows, just content. It's a shame that only Stiles has seen that face. He absently started tracing his cheekbones, then his jawline, and then to his lips. Oh, how Stiles has enjoyed those lips. He couldn't help keeping he fingers there tracing them over and over again. 

"Go to sleep Stiles and stop molesting my face." 

Stiles jumped slightly only to smile when he saw Derek's smirk. 

"You know I can't sleep without my pillow Der," Stiles whispered.

Derek grinned and pulled Stiles onto his chest.

"I'll be your pillow," he whispered quietly.

With that, Derek placed a tender kiss on Stiles' head and went back to sleep. Finally, he got comfortable on Derek and put his head in the crook of his neck. He pecked Derek's neck once before taking a whiff of  his wonderful scent. The smell of home and pack filled his nose and lured him into a peaceful slumber.

__

When Derek woke up, he felt the familiar warmth around him that he had felt for the past two months. He looked down and saw his beautiful boyfriend sprawled out on top of him. His head was on his chest. His legs were tangled in his and his arms were wrapped around his waist. Stiles always slept like this. He looked once more and saw Stiles' hair all messed up, he looked sexy like that. His plump pink lips were parted and his long eyelashes caressed his cheekbones. Derek loved waking up to this. The only problem is how to get up.