Friends.

Myles POV

"What happened?"

"We got into a pretty big fight, and I don't think we're friends anymore." Poor B, Jessy was always a piece of work. "What we're you fighting about?" I question her. I may seem nosy but i'm just curious. "Uhhh nothing important." She says with wide eyes. She's avoiding telling me why. "B, you know you can trust me, just tell me." "Erm well, we were fighting about... you." She nervously replies. Me? Oh crap. I know exactly why. I screwed up big time. 

Briars POV

   "Erm well, we were fighting about... you." I barely got that out of my mouth. I can't believe I just said that. Dammit Briar, now he's going to know about how you and Jessy feel about him! Stupid stupid stupid!  "Of course it's me." He replies. What? Is trying to say he already knows that I still like him? "It's because I replaced her in the dances, isn't it?" He replies, not seeming to expect me to answer. "Yes!" I answer back way too quickly and confidently not to sound suspicious. That's totally why. Technically, it wasn't a lie, it's just not the main reason. "Anyway, back to what you asked me earlier." He says. What did I say earlier? "The reasons I came back-" That's it! I thought he already answered, dance and family right? Oh wait, I stopped him speaking in the middle of him telling me. My bad. "I missed Dance and of course my family. Also my friends I guess. But I also came back because there was no way I could go another day without my best girl." WAIT WHAT!? I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING AHHHH!! Does he mean me!? I hope he does mean me! Wait. No. There was a reason we broke up, and we eventually fell out of love. My cheeks still brightly brushed, despite trying to contain myself. "I guess you figured out who my best girl is then." He said, almost whispering, upon seeing my crimson face. He smugly smiled, and with that he got up and walked back over to Devon. Well this will be an interesting rehearsal I guess...

461 words

I know this was really short but I want to post as much as I can this weekend because I have exams coming up soon and posts might become more scarce (It's also 2:30am here and I don't trust myself to write more without making any sense)  And after this, there will probably be one more chapter before I start writing about her 'rules' Hopefully it will make sense when it happens I also had the idea to write a prequel to this book once it's finished about what happened between the two of them but I'm not sure 🐷Thanks for reading again!! Please comment your feedback, It's really useful! I didn't really like writing this chapter but it had to happen to move the story along 💙