🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸 #Jungkook

🔸💜💜BTS Imagines💜💜🔸
#Jungkook (Just a reminder... He's mine😇😇💪)

Jungkook has been bugging you not to go to your work and stay with him all night just to cuddle but you won't just gave in.

"Kookie~ I can't. My work is really important." You reasoned. He sat on your bed pouting whilst glaring at you. It was cute, but wasn't enough to stop you from going.

"But noona~ you promised you'll stay with me." He whined tugging on your skirt.

"Yeah... I did, but my boss is calling me." You explained but he didn't listen. Instead he hugged you from the back not letting you go.

"Kookie!"

"I won't." He said snuggling his nose to your neck. You let out a gasp as you felt him lick on your neck. "Are you still going?"

He seductively licked his bottom lip as he asked you. You, whose red as a tomato and flustered as f-ck. But your a tough one so you didn't make it really obvious that you're being soften by him.

"Stop it fetus! Your still BTS' innocent maknae. Being sexy doesn't suit you."

You randomly shouted at him making him raise one of his brows repeating the word, "Innocent?"

You backed off seeing the not so good expression he had on his face. He wasn't mad but more like triggered. He leaned towards you making your back hit the door while his cornering you.

"I'll show you innocent noona." He smirked.

Just before you could protest, his lips already crashed onto yours hungrily... It was very torrid it got your mind dizzy as everything went spinning. His lips was soft and sweet like a strawberry candy. His tongue swiftly made its way to your cavern and started playing with your tongue teasingly. The feeling was hot and intense that it made you excited. Jungkook has been a good kisser and now he's more better.

You pulled away as strings of saliva connects your lips, you pulled away only to be kissed again but not on the lips but on your neck. He was giving you love bites and you can't help but to moan and hold onto his hair tightly.

He throws you to your bed as he hovers above you. "Noona, this is called innocence."

Your were a blushing mess as a sly smirk plastered his face. You couldn't believe the new meaning of the word 'innocent' for him. If that was innocence what's mature and knowledge then?

"Are you still gonna leave me here?" He cutely asked. Now he's back to cute... Slick! from sexy to cute real quick!

"No! Not with three hickeys at my neck! You little brat!" You shouted as he started running out of your room.

--£πD--

I hope this is intense enough for you guys... I'm sorry I can't do smuts. I'm innocent😇😇😂 and JK is a fetus🍼🍼😇

Did you enjoy reading this?

-Z💦